XIX

It was the weekend and I was at home, correcting homework. What a mess. I'm not enjoying myself like the students. I have two days if I want to enjoy myself I better do this fast. Right then the doorbell Rang. I opened. My mom. "Hey sweety. I'm here to drop Jin off."

"Why?" I asked.

"Didn't Rafael tell you? Your father and I are going to Dubai for one week."

"Dubai? I want to go to Dubai." I whined. She pressed Jin onto my chest.

"One day. See you sweety. Bye baby." She left. I closed the door.

"Here we are again. I'm sorry for you." I said. He just looked at me. I kept working.

I got hungry and went to do myself some noodles. I looked up while waiting and saw a spider on my wall. I immediately curled up in a ball letting a plate fall right beside me. I started crying. I looked up and saw it crawl out of the window. I closed the window and dropped back on the floor. Jin looked at me from the other side of the room.

"What? Adults cry too

"What? Adults cry too." I said, crying. I stood up and cleaned the floor. After cleaning I saw blood dripping. I look at my arm. Ugh typical. I went to the bathroom and took the glass out. The wound was rather big so I wrapped a bandage around it. I got my noddles and ate while doing work.

After that I went to dance practice. I put jin on the floor so he could see us. He was entertained by us. They took turns on who watched out for him.

After practice I walked to Rafael's girlfriend's house. I rang the doorbell and he opened. I pressed Jin into his arms. "Delivery." I called and left. He just looked at me dumbfounded. I look back at Jin. "I'll be back baby."

I was walking down the streets enjoying myself. "Oh Isabella." I looked at the person.

" I looked at the person

"Jaehyun. Hi." I smiled.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Oh I was just heading home to eat." I said.

"I was also going to eat. You're alone like me. Let's go eat together?" He said. I smiled.

"Uh sure. It's not a date tho." He threw his hands in the air in defense.

"Not a date." He smiled. We started walking to the restaurant. Once there we sat down. "How is your weekend going?"

"It's going well I'd say. Besides the part where I have more homework than the students." He chuckled.

"That's the only downside in being a teacher."

"What do you teach?" I asked.

"I teach science and maths. Students don't really like me." He shrugged.

"They don't like the lessons." I giggled. My phone buzzed, I look down.

Let's hang out.
Lucas

I looked up and sighed. That's when I see him.

I took my phone

I took my phone.

I can't right now, you see that.

I put my phone down after pressing send. "Sorry I had to reply." Lucas stood up and walked away, mad. I sighed. I want to hang out with you lucas.

"What a weird man." Jaehyun said. I looked down and ate. "So what brought you to korea?" He asked. Avoiding the kidnapper.

"I thought the culture was different and nice." I stuffed my mouth right after. I'm a terrible liar. How did I manage to lie to Lucas's mom so naturally? Was it a lie?

"Isabella?" I snapped back.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you ok?" He smiled.

"Ah yes."

"I think your tired." He said. Tired? Is Lucas sleeping well? "Let's go!"

"Where?" I asked.

"I'll walk you home."

"What about the bill?" I asked.

"It's paid. Come on." He held me by my wrist and led me outside.

"Thank you for the meal. It was delicious." I said.

"No problem." He said. "You really seem tired."

"I do?" I asked. He nod his head. He's smile is really sweet. I smiled back. "I guess school is messing with me."

"You sound like a student." He said. I looked down. "At least it doesn't mess with your face." I looked at him.

"You know, you're a really pretty woman." I blushed. Why am I blushing? He started singing. "Pretty woman, walking down the street. Pretty woman.." I laughed.

"Thank you. I'm flattered." I smiled.

"No problem my lady." He joked.

We got to my house. "Once you get inside, go to sleep." He said. I nod my head. "See you on Monday."

"Goodnight Jaehyun." I smiled. I laid on my bed and took my phone.

Let's hang out tomorrow.

I hope he's not mad.

Can't

I sighed.

Ok, Goodnight Lucas