XXXX

We got back to Korea and I started modeling again. Shoots here and there. Interviews there and here. Events too. I was overworking. I was now on my way home from an event. Main questions were if Lucas and I are getting married anytime soon or planing on having a family or how long we have been dating. Junseo dropped me off.

"You worked well Isabella. Sleep well and enjoy your days off." I smiled and waved goodbye. Finally some days off. I walked to my apartment and opened the door. I see Lucas and frown.

"Why is there a dog in my living room?" I asked. The dog looked at me.

 The dog looked at me

"Go." Lucas tells him, he stands up walks to me and sits right in front of my feet. I look up at Lucas. "This is your dog."

"Mine?" I asked looking at the malamute. "You got me a dog?" I asked.

"Not any dog. He's one year old, and trained to be your service dog." Lucas said proudly. I smiled.

"But he seems so unimpressed." I whined. Lucas takes the harness off the dog and the dog immediately started wagging its tail and sniffing me. "Oh what happened." I asked petting it. He's so cute.

"Since it's a service dog, he knows. Harness on work time, harness off play time." I was shook. The dog was still happily jumping around. I hugged him.

"He's beautiful." I said. The dog licked my face. I laughed. "What's his name?"

"It's on you to choose." Lucas smiled.

"Really? I'm gonna name him... Sky." I smiled, the dog started jumping around again as if it was approving the name. I laughed. "Thank you." I hugged Lucas. He kissed my forehead.

I woke up to a phone call. I picked it up. "Isabella! Mother disappeared!" I sat up.

"What?" I asked. Sky immediately stood up.

"Nobody knows where she is! If she is alive! I can't call her. Father said she left the house to meet with her friends and never came back. They say she probably got kidnapped." Rafael said. I hung up. Sky rest his head on my lap. I stood up and started packing. Lucas woke up.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I kept packing. Lucas stood up and walked up to me. "Isabella!" I ignored. "Talk to me." He kneeled down next to me. Sky was also there. Sky was trying to stop me from packing.

"Why?!" I yelled throwing a shirt. That's when the tears started flowing. I curled up in a ball and pulled on my hair. Sky put his head between my arms and head so I would stop. Lucas gently took away my arms.

"What's wrong?" He asked hugging me. I just cried hysterically.

After calming down we sat down on the bed. "Tell me what happened?" I told him everything. "So now you wanna go to Brasil?" I nod my head. "But you hate it there."

"I couldn't care less. I need to find my mother." I said. Lucas sighed.

"Let's go!" He said standing up. I looked up at him. "You don't think I would let you go alone right?" I smiled a little and we packed. I put the harness on sky and we left.

We got on the first plane. After hours we landed in Brasil. I was so scared. Sky could feel it cause he was always bumping his head to my leg, as if he was saying you'll be fine. I called a taxi and told him to drive to my mom's house. We got there and I ring the doorbell. My grandpa opens the door, I let everything fall and hug him. "Daughter what are you doing here?"

"I'm here for mother?" I asked. He just pet my back.

"We don know where she is." He pulled back and looked at Lucas. "Welcome young man. Who are you?" Lucas just smiled.

"He doesn't speak Portuguese grandpa." I said. "This is my boyfriend he's chinese/Thai."

"Oh thought so cause he looks funny." He said. I glared at him.

"That's racist!" I said.

"It is? Oh I'm so sorry." He turns to Lucas. "Ha... sumi." Lucas and I looked at him confused. "Tell him I think he's hasumi."

"Are you making up chinese words? That's still racist." I said.

"No English, my child."

"Oh handsome." I realized.

"Handsome." He said to Lucas. Lucas smiled and bowed.

"Obrigado?" Lucas said looking at me waiting for approval. I nod my head. My grandpa chuckled and pet Lucas's back, leading us inside. I put our suitcases in my old room. I walked back downstairs and my aunt was there. She ran up to me.

"Oh my God. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm here to find my mom." I said. She hugged me tighter.

"She's been gone for two weeks we don't know if she's alive." I pulled back.

"Don't say that." I said. We walked to the living room and the police was there.

"Oh there, it's my daughter." My father said. The police stood up and shook my hand.

"Sit down please. We have a few questions." I sat down. "So we have followed the story of this family a little, and you've also been kidnapped in the past. We want to know who it was."

"I cannot remember her name." I said.

"Perhaps Maria Lopes Dos Santos Silva." (Gotta give her the long af Portuguese names)

"It doesn't ring a bell" i said. They nod and took a piece of paper. They turned it around to reveal a picture. The woman. I looked away. "It's her."

"We figured. She left prison one week before your mother disappeared. We are suspecting her, but we don't know where to look." I looked at my father. I stood up punching the table.

"If anything, ANYTHING! Happens to mother I will murder you."