XXXIII

I woke up and turned around looking for Lucas. He wasn't cuddling me and he was facing the wall. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Are you mad?" I whispered. He shook his head. I smiled out of relief and kissed his shoulder and neck, since his face was now almost buried into the pillow. He just sighed and turned around. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing me against him. How can a man look this good when he wakes up?

"How can a woman wake up looking like that?" I giggled and kissed him. He kissed back passionately. He had one hand on the back off my neck, holding my hair. And the other on my lower back. I had one hand on his chest and the other in his hair. One of my legs was between his. I then felt something I never felt before. He flipped us over so his was on top of me. He parted my legs. I broke the kiss.

"Lucas!" He looked at me, lust. He noticed and stopped. He bit his lip and sat up, still between my legs. I looked up at him.

"Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" I asked. I sat up he was still between my legs, I couldn't close them. I reached for his face and kissed him again. I pulled away. I just looked at his lips. He pulled my face up. "What is stopping you?"

"Work. I have to go work." I breathed out. He wrapped his arms around my waist again bringing me closer.

"When?"

"At 1PM."

"Babe, it's 9 in the morning." He whined. I bit my lip. "Don't be scared." I stood up.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed.

"I am first." He said. He was still sitting on the bed with a pillow on his lap.

"That's not fair." I said.

"Do you really wanna talk about that?" He asked, taking the pillow of his lap. A bump. A huge bump. I looked away so quickly. He cane close to me. "Wanna touch it?" He whispered.

"Ya!" I turned around and was about to hit him on his arm. He held my wrist and chuckled.

"Chill I was fooling around!" He smiled.

Go shower!" I called. He chuckled and left. I sighed once he left. I'm going crazy. How is he so calm talking about that? Probably had a lotta girls before. I just stood up and got dressed, leaving the house. I got to the store next door and bought breakfast. I walked back into my apartment and Lucas was wandering around the house with only a towel. I sighed. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Do you have anything to eat?" He asked.

"I got some." I put the bag on the table. He just stood there looking at me. "What?"

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" He asked.

"About what?" I asked putting the food on the table.

"About all this." He said pointing at himself.

"You know your hot."

"That's it? You wouldn't... I don't know have se-"

"Don't. Just eat." He sat down and started eating. "Are you coming with me?" He nod his head. "Ok then I'll take a shower and get ready. Eat and get ready too. Junseo is picking us up."

"Junwho?"

"Junseo, my manager." He nod slowly. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I put some basic clothes on and ate something.

 I put some basic clothes on and ate something

While I was eating, Lucas came. "I'm ready."

I got a text

I got a text. "Junseo is here." I stood up and headed to the door. Lucas pulled me back to him. "What's wrong?" He kissed me.

"Just because I can't kiss you once we leave." I smiled and opened the door. We walked out and into Junseo's car. Lucas sat on the back seat. Junseo slowly turned around, eyes wide.

"Lucas," Lucas just smiled. "Oh my God. I'm a huge fan! I love your rap. You dance really well too." Lucas looked at me kinda asking for help. I just laughed. "Isabella, you're really dating the hottest chinese dude in korea." I think my brain exploded. I just smiled. "I didn't know if you were serious." I just looked at him. "Right let's go." He drove off.

Don't (Lucas- NCT)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara