VIII

Minji's POV

It was 8pm and i had one more hour to go. "Bella? I'm going home first, my laptop died."

"Ok see you at home." I called. He waved. I saw Lucas watching him leave. "What?" I asked. He looked at me.

"What what?" He asked.

"You keep staring at my brother like he killed someone." He laughed sarcastically.

"Why would I care? Why would I look at him?" He asked.

"Because you asked Lisa who he was. You thought he was my boyfriend. You got jealous. So deep down you like me." I said. He looked at me offended. The door opens and my parents walk in with Jin. I walk up to them.

"Isabella, Rafael sent me the address. This is where you work? It's cozy." I smiled.

"Did you rest well mom?" I asked.

"Yes darling. I'm so happy to be here with you." She hugged me.

"I'm happy to have you mom." I made her a drink. I walked back to the counter.

"Aren't you going to do one for your father?" Lucas asked.

"Again it's none of your business." I said. Lucas sighed and made a drink bringing it to my father. They talked for a little together. I hear laughing. My father speaks English so I guess they are speaking English. Lucas came back.

"He's funny." Lucas said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Great maybe you two could burn in Hell together." I said coldly. I felt him tense. "If you don't take your hand off I'll murder you." I said putting a fake smile on my face. He laughed, irritated again. He bowed a little to be at the same height as me.

"You're so cold." He breathed out. I looked him in the eyes. Faking a smile again.

"You teached me babe." I said, smacking his arm away. He was still bowing.

I locked the doors and shut the lights. I walked back with my parents.

Here I was at the coffee shop again. I'm so tired. Rafael and my parents are visiting korea and I can't go with them. I sighed. Lucas and I were cleaning the last tables. He stops and turns to look at me. I ignored him. I had my back turned to him. I heard his footsteps coming closer. My heart started racing. I felt him grab my arm and turn me around. I was facing him now. He stepped closer, making me almost sit on the table. I looked at him.

"What is your problem?" I asked, almost in a whisper

"You, you are my problem." I looked at him confused but let out a laugh.

"I haven't even talked to you today." I said.

"Exactly! Talk to me. I'm here! Don't ignore me. Don't push me away." He said.

"Funny for you to say." I said, seriously. He stepped closer. "Yah, soon I'll be on the table."

"Then don't step back." He said. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What I want." He breathed out.

"Thought so, cause I really don't want you this close to me." I said, pushing him away. He sighed. I kept cleaning.

I closed the place and left followed by Lucas. I started walking away. Suddenly I see a figure coming from the other street. I stayed paralyzed. The figure grabbed my wrist and started dragging me.

Trust me.

"No, no, help me. Lucas!" I called. The lights hit the face. My father. I started crying and fell on my knees without strength. "Lucas." I called.

"Stop being loud. I just want to talk." My father said.

Come with me.

I was sobbing, pulling my hair while hiding my face in my legs. He was about to pick me up as he got pushed by someone. "Don't touch me! I'm her father."

"Don't touch her." I heard Lucas say, he sounded mad. I looked up. He walked to me. "You're safe." He breathed out. He turned so I got on his back.

"Isabella! This isn't over!" I heard my dad call. I yelped at those words.

"Let's go." Lucas said.

After walking for a while he brought me to his apartment. He put me down on his couch. He got me a bottle of water. After I calmed a little I drank the whole bottle.

"What happened?" He asked. I tried to stand up but fell. He ran to me. "Are you ok?" He put me back on the couch. "I think you hurt yourself. Let me see." He reached for my feet. I pushed him away. He looked at me. "Let me help you."

"I'm fine." I said. He didn't listen and took off my sock revealing my ankle. He looked at me shocked.

"What is this?"