Dad...Who said that?

This is the first one-shot I have ever written and looked back on it, it is so cringey... AHHH. Anyways check out my profile (@whateverittakes827) for a more recent and better Oneshot book as well as other stories. Even the ones towards the end of this book are a little better than the first ones- but the idea is more or less good in all of them. Also this book has a lot of angst and crack fics. Thanks to the comment section I also learned that it is best not to write out long dialogue with all caps- or really even write really long dialogue in general so thank you to whoever wrote that.  I hope you enjoy :)

...

Steve Rogers team had finally arrived at Avengers Tower after they had been declared no longer criminals. The group sat in Tony Starks living room overlooking the New York at night. Most of Tony's team finally joined the other group in the commons, that is besides Tony and Peter. Nether of them new that the the rest of Avengers where in their living room. 

"You shouldn't have done that, you scared me to death!" The group hears Tony shout. Everybody curiously tuning their heads in the direction of the noise. 

"It wasn't MY fault he found out who I am! He was Liz's dad! I thought I cornered him! How was I supposed to know that he was going to drop a building on me!" The groups eyes widen. 

"What the hell?" Clint whispers in shock. 

"You should have called me for help!" Tony yells back. 

"I didn't want to bother you because I know you where on the phone call with Cap!" Steve covers his mouth in shock. It was silent for a while before they barely hear Tony respond, 

"Your my son Peter, you are more important than work, than everything really. If anything remotely bad happens like that again you will call me or I might just have to put more restrictions on your suit." At the word son Natasha and Clint's mouth falls open in shock. Steve spits out the water that was in his mouth all over Bucky who is sitting wide eyed. Bruce starts choking on his water, everybody else is just in complete and utter shock. Tony Stark. THE TONY STARK, has a son. And by the time Tony says suit, everybody eyes widen in fear... it can't be. They now he is talking to the one and only Spiderman. He is young, he can only be about 18 years old! All the Avengers think. 

"Ok Dad, but even if you do and more protocols Ned and I could always hack my suit again," Bruce is more shocked. A kid can HACK TONY STARKS SUIT! Tony and Peter walk out into the living room, then freeze. All the Avengers are staring at them. Wait why is Bucky wet? Tony asks to himself. Out of fear Peter jumps up and attaches himself to the ceiling. All eyes follow him. 

"Y-you h-have a s-son?" Steve manages to say. Tony nods then sighs. 

"Peter you can come down." Peter lets go of the ceiling a lands next to Tony. 

"Uh hi I'm Peter Stark, and uh Spider-Man," He says quickly as if he was ripping off a band-aid. 

"How old are you?" Steve asks. The rest are still in to much shock to say anything. 

"Well I um I am 15," Steve pinches the bridge of his nose. 

"TONY! HOW COULD YOU LET A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD FIGHT THE AVENGERS! NOT TO MENTION HE IS YOUR SON! I-I DROPED A-A AIRPLANE TERMINAL ON YOU! WHAT IF YOU GOT HURT! YOUR ONLY 15 YOU SHOULDN'T BE A HERO YET! NOT THAT YOU AREN'T A HERO AND HAVEN'T DONE AMAZING THINGS BUT HE IS JUST TO YOUNG! TONY HOW CAN YOU LET YOUR SON DO THIS?" The loud noise startles everybody. Peter flinches away and covers his ears. Nobody notices as their to busy focusing on Steve and Tony. 

"HE IS CAPABLE OF FIGHTING! ALSO I MAKE SURE HE IS AS SAFE AS HE CAN POSSIBALY BE! IT'S BETTER THAT I GIVE HIM MY APPROVAL AND KEEP HIM SAFE THEN HAVE HIM SNEAK OFF ON ME AND BE FAR LESS SAFE!" Tony yells back. Peter presses his hands over his ears louder and a tear runs down his cheek. Its to bright. He can feel his clothes suffocating him, and every breath of everybody in the room, "AND DON'T MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY SON. I LOVE HIM AND HE IS LITERALLY THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME SO PLEASE JUST STOP." Peter squeezes his eyes shut. Steve opens his mouth but closes it again. FInally Tony looks over at Peter and swears. Quickly he whispers, "FRIDAY turn on sensory overload proticol," FRIDAY doesn't answer but rolls down shades over the widows and makes the buzz of the elctricity as quite as possible. The Avengers stare at the young hero concerned. Tony crouches down by him and gently pulls Peter's hands away from his ears. Flicks away the tears and then rubs his back. 

"Sshh, Peter your ok." Soon Peter is able to stand up and FRIDAY turns the house back to normal. 

"Sorry, um my senses are dialed to like eleven, so if something is loud to you it is that times eleven to me." 

"Kid, don't apologies, it was our fault," Tony tells Peter. 

"I'm sorry Peter, I just," Steve pauses looking for the right words, "I guess I just felt bad about fighting and possibly hurting someone so young, and well I kind of directed my anger and you and your dad instead of me," Peter shrugs, 

"It's fine. But don't worry about fighting me, I mean I'm the one who stole your shield," Steve is surprised at how easy this kid forgives him but he smiles and nods, gratefully. The rest of the group starts to ask him questions about how he became spider man. 

"Well I was bitten by a radio active spider... (Don't feel like typing it all because you know the story and what went down with Uncle Ben and the great power comes great responsibility stuff) And then my Aunt May died from cancer two years ago, and then that when he adopted me," He concludes. Natasha takes great intrest to his story and thinks that they are a lot a like. How come it seems like most heroes have troubled pasts? 

"Wait oh my gosh! I just released you are THE Dr. Banner! I love all your work! I find the Gamma radiation especially interesting!" Peter exclaims. 

"You understood that?" Bruce says in shock. 

"Peter was the one to make his suit and web shooters, I only helped a ittle bit," Tony bragged to the group, " He also helped to make yours." Wow this kid is pretty impressive. 

"You should come in the lab sometime, maybe you could help me," Bruce states smiling at Peters reaction. Peter stops the smiles and starts bouncing up and down. 

"Lab - me - h-help you?" Peter barely stutters out. 

"Of course you basically as smart as your dad and I," Peter stares at Bruce. Ned is going to absolutely flip out. All the Avengers already felt protective of Peter, their just something about him that makes him so likable. He is easy to forgive, wise, smart, and just joyful. Maybe he is just what the Avengers need to bring their team back together. Everybody besides Peter releases that. 

................

A/N Thank you so much for reading! I will update as soon as I can, and please leave request for new chapters. Thanks again for reading, if you like this be sure to check out my other books, 

Peter Parker Stark

Time in-between us 

Assassins Heart

Undercover Superheroes, Peter is or will be in all of those 

Thanks, 

-EB.