Winter Spider Alternitive Ending

A/N I go a request to write the ending one, so here you go. BTW this is REALLY the ending to the Winter Spider. Enjoy!
............
I sit in the room with Bucky doing yoga. I have been out for a month, Bucky said yoga helps bring back all memories, even some I don't want. After yoga, I move to the punching bag to get the anger out. In. Out. I take deep breaths and try to think about nothing. But it doesn't work. The pain flags before my eyes. In. Out. Pain. Darkness. Fear. I have been back for a month but I don't dare go back to school, not yet anyways. I haven't had a day without a nightmare or panic attack yet.
"Alright Peter. Time for step two." Bucky says. I nod and stand up while fielding him out the door.
Outside the door, Dad is shooting things with his arc reactors, Clint is at the shooting range, Natasha and Steve are sparing, Bruce is lifting heavy waits, and Thor is throwing his hammer around. Bucky and I walk her to the blue and red punching bag hanging from the ceiling. I take off my shirt and look down at my bruised and bartered skin, the grips brung on my side 'Hail Hydra.' I close my eyes. Pain. Darkness. Fear. I punch the bag and I am brought back to it all.
Master stands before me with a knife 'It's for your own good,' he says looking down on me, his cold eyes sending shivers down my spine. The knife sinks into my skin.
Pain.
Punch.
Kick.
Punch.
Kick.
Pain.
The bag flies off chain and I collapse to the floor in sobs. Bucky puts an arm around me and Dad hugs me.
"It's ok Peter." He says to me. I hug him tighter, my medal arm clutching at his shirt.
"Peter, can you tell us what you remember?" Steve asks. The Avengers walk closer to me. Is high and nod.
........., Midtown High (you know where this is going ;))
The science class sits excitedly in there seats,  besides Ned. He hasn't been quite the same ever since Peter disappears, the rest of the class however made crazy conspiracy thermos that made his blood boil.
"Alright! We are taking a field trip to Stark Tower!" The teacher exclaims, barely being able to contain his own excitement. The class cheers and looks like a child on Christmas. Ned can't even help but smile.
The yellow bus pulls up to a shinny tower, and the students gape in aw.
.............
"I was back in the room, Master was In front if me and I recently failed a mission. He kept repeating 'It's for your own good,' while cutting me. Next he put me in a cold tank of water and lastly he gave me this stuff so it me  knocked out but I could feel everything. Then they cut off my arm. It was awful." I say looking at the Avengers. There eyes turn soft. Then I head a sob and several gasps. Confused I turn around.
No
No
No
I freeze and the class gasps at my scars and burns.
"Peter," Ned says while running up to hug me. He throws his arms around me, but I am still in shock. This can't be happening. I hug Ned back. After he let's go Dad puts an arm around my shoulder.
"He is not lying," Dad says. The whole class has tears in their eyes and I shrink closer to my dad. The rest of the Avengers step up in line.
"If you ever hurt our nephew we will hunt you down and make sure you never see the light o day again. Are we clear?" Bucky threatens. I can't help but chuckle. The groups hesitantly nods.
"Also do t tell any one." Natasha says flipping her knife. I wince. Master. I shake my head. It's not him. In. Out. I am safe. Natasha notice and puts the knife away. I relax.
"You can leave now." Tony says rolling his eyes and handing me a shirt. I chuckle slightly for the first time in months. The Angers smile at me.
My mind will always be haunted with horrible ad frighting unwanted memories. I will never be the same again, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Hydra is Evil.
The Avengers are good.
I am not the Winter Spider.
I am Spider-Man.
Most important, I am Peter Parker, no Peter Stark.