Wisdom Teeth

AN had this idea for a while, this will be a short chapter.
..............
Peter lays in the couch laughing. Today he got his wisdom teeth removed and is still very loopy.
"What's so funny kid?" Tony asks with amusement. The rest of the Avenger turn to look at him.
"I think it's funny that I call you Mr. Stark, or like Ms. romanoff, cause Mr. Stark is like my dad and your like my Aunts and uncles. So why don't I just call y'all that?" The Avengers mouth drops open and Peter giggles, "You look silly," he said point at the group with a lazy finger.
"Dad?" Peter asked. Tony felt his heart warm up and smiled at the boy.
"Yeah, Pete."
"Your really cool..." He says then dissolved into more laughter. Tony chuckles and shakes his head.
"Uncle Clint!" Peter yells. Clint smiles and looks over at him, "I can be like you... See?" Peter jumped up and started flapping his arms and yelling like a bird. The rest of the Avenger laughed at the man child.
"Oh and I can be Auntie Tasha," Natasha smiled. Peter threw his arms into messy punches. He then stopped and stood still and snapped his finger,
"I'm badass," he said imitating Natasha.
"La-" Steve started to say but Peter interrupted.
"And I can be Uncle Steve," Peter puffed out his chest, and set his hands on his hips.
"LANGUAGE," He then continues, "So your bodies changing, believe me I know how that feels!" All the Avenger where cracking up at the flawless imitation.
"Also I can be uncle Thor!" Peter giggles like a child and ran over to Thor's hammer. He effortlessly lifted it up and thrusted it in the air. The room gasp, Peter giggles.
"I am Thor son of Odin, brother of Loki," he swings the hammer around a couple times then drops it to the ground with a thud and runs to the kitchen and grabs a box of Pop Tarts. "And I LOVE pop tarts!" Thor began laughing, and Tony feel off the chair from laughing. Clint clutching his stomach.
"Oh, and I can also be uncle Bruce," he grabbed a green blanket from the bin and draped it over his head.
"HULK SMASH!" He yelled and brought his arms up and then back down. The Avengers where now crying from laughter.
"I can also be Uncle Bucky!" Peter runs to the kitchen and grabs a sheet of tinfoil the raps it around his arm. He then falls down on the chair and places three fingers on his forehead while his 'medal' arm is resting against the armchair. Peter let's out a sigh that sounds like Bucky.
"God damn it, Abby Lee, why do you always have to yell at Nia?" Bucky falls off the couch. Pepper walks in at that moment confused.
"I can also be mom!" He yells and runs to her rooms and shoves her high heels on his feet and grabs a blanket. He wraps the blanket tightly around his waist like a skirt and pulls his Chin up. When he enters the living room Pepper falls over In laughter. The Avengers clutch at there stomach.
"God damn it Tony, you promised you would be at this meeting!" Peter dropped the blanket and stepped out of the shoes and started to giggle. Clint banged his fist against the floor and kicked his legs.
"FRIDAY... you got that on video right?"
"Yes Boss," Friday then began to chuckle. Peter giggles more.
"I love you family," Then out of no where he falls a sleep. Maybe they should put Peter on laughing gas more...
...
IDK