Protect our Spider Baby

The bus leeched forward and I stood up with a sigh. My life is over. I take a step into the isle and grunt. My leg is really sore from patrol and I don't know why.
"Ready for your lies to be exposed?" Flash yells at me. I roll my eyes and continue limping out of the bus. Once we enter the large door, a guy with curly brown hair greets us.
"Hello Midtown! My name is Bellamy Blake (hehehehe) and I will be your tour guide for the day." He starts to hand out badges to my class and gives me a look to take out mine.
Bellamy proceeds to tell us some directions and then tells us to walk through the machine in front of us.
"Eugene Thompson, level Alpha 1,". FRIDAY says. Flash smiles like he's the coolest person in the world. One by one my class filed through the door. My breath quickens in panic and I slowly step through security.
"Welcome Web Head Wall Crawler." My face turns a deep shade of red and I sigh.
"CLINT!" I yell. A man child drops out of the vents making the class scream. I roll my eyes. "What did I tell you about changing my name?"
"Cmon Web head Wall Crawler your no fun." Clint pours.
"Bye Bird Brain." I say while waving exaggeratedly.
"WEB HEAD WALL CRAWLER!" He yells over his shoulder and runs out of the room.
"You seem to have a bullet wound on your right leg." I look down at my leg casually as the rest of stares at me in horror.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" A couple people yell.
"Activating Protect our Baby Spider poetical." I sigh. This day couldn't get worse.
Just then Bruce and Dad come running down the hallway. I face palm.
"Are you ok what's wrong?"
"I'm ok da-"
"Actually Boss Web Head Wall Crawler has been shot in the leg." I sigh.
"Get the Med bay ready!" Tony yells to Brice who quickly follow orders.
"Dad I'm fine I literally turned into to dust and came back to life I can handle a little gunshot wound." Dad glares at me and I shrug my shoulders. "What? I'm not wrong!"
My class stares at me in shock and I slowly turn around to face them. "Sup guys..." I say awkwardly. Dad eyes go wide for a second and then smirks realizing that my class is here.
"Med bat is read Boss." FRIDAY interrupts.
"Well uh BYE!" I say. But am stopped
"YOUR SPIDER-MAN!" Flash yells. I chuckle and clap my hands together.
"No. I'm the web head wall Crawler?" MJ snorts and mumbles 'Loser' under her breath.
My Spidey sense goes off and Clint drops down from the vents.
"I knew it would catch on!" He screams.
"I. Hate. You." Clint smirks and opens his arms to hug me.
"You know you love me!"
..... next day
I walk down the halls and it is silent.
"IT SPIDER-MAN!" Someone yells towards me. I shrug. This ain't as bad as I thought... I smirk and do a flip to the ceiling. I can hear some girls sigh and others gasp while Ned squeals and I can practically feel MJ rolling her eyes.
Casually I begin walking to class I stick a web to Ned shirt to carry him with me.
Requested by @upsidexumop