No.

I walk through the doors of the school with a slight smile on my face, and I wave to Ned. He smiles at me and waves back. Today is going to be a good day, today dad and I are going to the movies after school to watch Solo, the new Star Wars movie. I hear a loud crash and our attention is drawn to the blown up wall. A big monster steps out. My class shrieks and runs towards the other end of the hall. The door is blocked off though, so no one can get put.
A familiar red and gold suit blow up another wall. I relax. Dad is here. I slowly walk up towards the giant monster. Dad shoots a repulser at him. The monster let's out a loud scream, causing the class to flinch away. The monster brings up his hands, and huge claws appear. Time slows, he shoved a claw into Dads reactor. I scream and he grunts in pain.
"STOP!" I scream violently. The monster rips out the arc reactor and throws it across the floor. Dads falls to the ground. I look over at the Now dull grey device. No. The suit falls off from around him and I run to him.
"Dad!" I scream and shake his shoulder. No response. I look up to the monster, murder in my eyes.
"You killed him." I state, in a deadly voice. The monster screams at me.
"YOU KILLED HIM!" I yell louder. I hear gasps behind me as I shoot a web to his neck. With all my might I pull the monster closer to me. I punch it once in the face and hear a satisfying crack. Anger, sadness, and denial pouring out of me. Red sticky substance flows from the monsters face. Tears drop from my own face and mix with its blood.
"You're a murder." I hiss at the monster. I punch it one last time and it goes flying against the wall then collapse in a heap. I look behind me, and I can see the blurry black suit my dad is dressed in. I sink to my knees next to him.
"No. Dad." I choke out. I drop my head to his chest and sob. I feel a hand ruffle my hair. Hope consumes me as I look up at my dads face which now has a smile.

The hand goes limp.
His smile drops.
His eyes are lifeless.
He is dead.
"DAD!" I scream and shake his shoulders.
Nothing. I feel a different, yet comforting hand on my shoulder. I spin around and see a guy wearing a red and black mask.
"Baby Boy," his voice that is usually filled with energy is soft and sad, "He is gone." I shake my head and throw my hands around his neck. I drop my head to his chest and cry. He runs one hand through my hair and lays rubs my back with the other. 
"Wade...No, he can't be..." I gasp out. Pain clutches at my heart and I scream again. The pain is to much.
I feel like I'm being crushed. 
It's a harsh brutal pain.
It's numb.
I hear the clicking of shows and quickly look behind me. A man in a tuxedo lifts up my dad. I try to run forward but to strong arms wrap around my waist.
"NO! Dad!" I scream while kicking my legs and flailing my arms. The man give me a sad look, then picks my dad up and puts him on a stretcher to carry him out of the building on.
"NO!" I scream again. The pain over takes me again and I fall against Wades strong chest. Wade picks me up bridal style, I rest my head against his chest and cry.
"Shh, baby boy." He says in a swift voice I can barley hear above my crying. He moves one arm away for a little bit then puts it back. He rolled up his mask. His soft lips brush against my temple. He can't be gone. Sobs still rack my body. This can't be happening. He is IronMan. He is my dad. He can't leave me. I grip onto wades tight suit and scream in pain again. He can't be gone he just can't.
I could have saved him.
I love you, dad.
I'm sorry.