We need you

Requested by: @Sweindling

...............

"Mr. Parker, please pay attention!" The teacher yelled, Flash snickered and looked over at Peter. Peter snapped  up in his chair after being nudge again by Ned. Usually Peter would be more focussed, but the Avengers are on a mission... without him. To say Peter was nervous would be an understatement. 

"S-Sorry," Peter stumble out causing another round of laughter from Flash and his class. 

"Alright-" The teacher began again. Peter tried to focus, but it's hard when you know that your family is in danger to protect you and the world, and you COULD help and WANT to help but aren't allowed to. Peter just hopes his family is ok. After May died, it was definitely an unbearable pain, but at least he had Tony and the Avengers, but if anything happened to them, he would have nothing. 

"So Penis-" The door flew open and the class gasped. It's Tony. Peter sighs in relif and sprints to the front of the classroom. He doesn't even question the worried look on Tony's face. 

"DAD! You're ok!" The class gasps again. 

"Hey kid, uh hate to break your uh 'cover' but we need you aliens attacking Earth again. We really need you." 

"Why do you need Penis?" Flash exclaims but is ignored by the entire class. The teacher is staring wide eyes at the two and the class is just in complete shock. 

Peter is hesitant to take off his clothes and reveal his Spider-Man suit, but he also knows that the Avengers really need him. The world needs him. Sighing he begins to unbutton his shirt, the red and blue spandex reveled to the class. Everybody's eyes widen and mouths drops a little more. Surprising right? The Puny Parker is actually a super strong hero.

"Alright let's go Underoos," Tony says patting Peter on the back. He shoves his mask over his face and quickly begins to web himself behind Tony who was now flying. 

The class sat wide eyed staring towards the door, well besides Ned who is spending the time getting his homework done, but also is bubbling with excitement that the world will know that Peter and Ned are actually cool (kinda). Flash seems to take notice of Ned's actions and turns to stare at him.

"You knew?" Flash asked in a quite voice gaining the attention of the class. 

"Yes. He is my best friend after all, that's why he left Homecoming, and wasn't at Nationals, and why he leaves school early. And oh yeah that's the Stark internship. And he was going to appear as Spider-Man at that party of yours but then spotted some bad guys." 

"How?" Cindy asked still in awe. 

"Radioactive Spider at the field trip last year." Ned says nonchalantly. 

"Why didn't he tell anyone?" Another classmate asks. 

"Well if bad guys knew who he was they could target those he was close to like, this school, or I guess even me." Flash covers his mouth and guilt consumes him. 

"Well that explains a lot!" MJ says and then continues reading her book. Ned rolls her eyes. 

"OH MY GOSH I KNOW SPIDER-MAN!" One of the girls screams making everyone (besides MJ) jump. 

"And you will tell no one. Do you REALLY want to be on Spider-Man's bad side?" Ned says giving the class death glares. 

"A-alright uh class not sure what to do now but it is quite obvious continuing our lesson is pointless so just go feel free to do whatever." The teacher says and sits back down still in shock. The class nods. 

"Why didn't he beat me up after I made fun of him? Why did he do so bad in gym?" Flash asks skeptically. 

"It would be suspicious, plus he didn't want to accidentally punch or kick you to hard and get you hurt." Flash instantly felt one hundred times worse. 

...............Next day at school

Peter came back to school looking like his Zombie. The school (besides his chemistry class) Was laughing at him. When one person walked up and started to make fun of Peter, Flash actually came up to him and told him to ef off. Flash then apologized to Peter. 

In Chemistry he could feel the class staring at him the whole time. Deciding to have some fun Peter raised his hand, 

"No offense, but I work with Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, so I know this Obviously I will still do al of the project and tests but can I work on making my new webs, after yesterday they are running low." The class stares and him for a moment, and the teacher isn't quite sure what to say so she just slowly nods her head. Peter thanks her then takes the beaker he usually uses out of the drawer and casually begins to make webs. The class continued to stare at him wide eyed. The last 30 minuets of class for the next week was dedicated to asking Peter about Spider-Man, the Avengers, and new missions he has ben on. And that chemistry class ended up being one of Peter's favorites.