Nightmare

I  stood on the sidewalk unable to move, unable to scream. I couldn't eve close my eyes. A bullet flew towards my dad. And when I warned him it was to late. 

"DAD!" I yelled finally regaining my voice. The bullet sliced through his red and gold suit and into his heart. I could hear the dull thud it made as it  hit his skin. Dad fell backwards and I ripped off my mask and charged towards him. Once I reached his body I used my strength to rip off his mask and open his suit. Over his heart was hole in his chest, and bellow him was a pool of blood. Tears blurred my vision as I looked at his lifeless eyes. I grabbed my mask from the ground and put it over the wound applying slight bit of pressure. "DAD WAKE UP!" I yelled to him. Dad didn't move. Tears continued to stream down my face. "Please dad, wake up I love you." I said and my forehead fell against his. As I started to sob. This can't be happening. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. 

"Peter he is gone. He isn't going to wake up," Came Steve's voice. I screamed and cried even louder. 

"DAD! Please stop! DAD!" I screamed again at the top of my longs. And soon I found myself become desperate. No. He can't be. Tears continued to fall down my face and I continued to yell. My heart shattered and I could feel myself crumbling into nothing. He can't be gone can he? 

I flew up in bed and was shaking from my nightmare. But Dad wasn't in my room to hug me and tell me he was right here. It wasn't a nightmare. It was real.