Invasion

I sat in school staring through the window, bored out of my mind. In chemistry we are talking about Bruce's work. Not that it's not interesting, but I help Bruce out on a daily bases with his work, so I helped him with over half the stuff we are talking about. Out of no where my spidey sense goes off and I practically jump in the air. Then I look back and fourth trying to spot the problem.

BOOM.

The window I was once staring at shattered into a million piece throwing me backwards into the other wall. I slowly stand up and notice that there are five weird looking aliens. Shit. Three of them are pulling kids out of the classroom and the other two where forcing them into a sort of ship thing.

"Have your parents ever told you it's not nice to steal?" I say loudly grabbing the attention of the captors. Most of the kids and the teacher are now on the ship. One of the aliens raises his gun and shoots at me. I quickly do a flip over the bullet. The alien smirks.

"You must be the Stark," Wait what? How do they know? In my moment of weakness three of the aliens grab my and shove me out the door and into the van. I try to break free but I can't.

...........

"We will be back for you later Stark. And if you don't tell us what we want, your friends die." The alien says looking a Peter. Most of the class is crying or sitting in shock. The alines leave the cell.

"Um guys, I have to tell you something." The class looks up at Peter. Ned shakes his head wide eyed. MJ looks confused. "I'm Tony Stark's son, and I'm also someone else so yeah I can break us out of here." I didn't say I was Spiderman because the aliens can most likely here what I am saying. I crawl over to Ned and break off his handcuffs, the class stares at me. I slowly make my way around to each person and do the same. After they are done I rip the handcuffs off of me, the chain snaps with ease. I smirk then check to see if my web shooter are their. Wow, aliens really aren't that smart. I think as I see the shooter attached to my wrist.

"Alright everyone follow me, and stay out of the way. OK? Ok." Thank the lord I wore my suit under my clothes today. I reach in my pocket to take out the mask then take off the rest of my clothes and place the mask over my head. The room gasps, besides for Ned. I smirk again. "WATCH OUT!" I yell to them as I web the door and pull it off the hinge. A loud blaring alarm goes off.

"NED GET EVERYONE OUT OF HERE!" I yell at him. If anybody dies here it is all my fault. Ned nods then begins to run down one of the hall ways. I continue going straight and soon, the room is flooded with aliens. I shoot a web at one and use it to hit another two. The only problem is another one is shooting at me from behind. I quickly dodge the bullet then web that one up.

"SURRENDER!" One of them yells. There is too many.

"KAREN, tell Dad to assemble the avengers and give him my coordinates," I whisper. I need to stall.

"What do you want with me?" I spat. One of the aliens raises a gun.

"We want the Avengers to die. You kill them, or we kill you and your school." Woah. These guys aren't joking around. I pretend to act scared. One of the Aliens step forward, but quickly I jump to the ceiling and shoot a web out as his hand. Then I hear the sound of electricity cutting through an alien. Ironman.

"Took you long enough!" I sigh then begin to fight off the aliens, this time with the help of the rest of the Avengers. Steve throws a shield at that slices through multiple aliens. Natasha is throwing punch after punch at them and literally ripping their heads off. Clint is shooting arrows at them, hitting their heads or hearts. Bucky is shooting at them. Thor, much like Steve, is throwing his hammer around the room. I web on up and throw it over my head so it hits the wall. I do a flip over a bullet then punch one in the face which make it go flying against the wall. My Spidey sense goes off, and i turn around quickly, but not quick enough. An exploding pain goes through my side. Dad puts his hand out and shoots at the last alien. A warm sticky red liquid flows out of my side. I feel two medal arms picking me up and running with me out of the building.

"I-I'm fine Dad, really." I say. He just ignores me and begins to fly upwards, breaking through the ceiling. Once we land on the ground, he removes my mask and takes off his suit. He then rips off part of his shirt and pushes slightly against the huge wound causing me to groan. I here sirens in the distance and reach out for my mask, pulling it over my head.

"Thanks Spider-Man," I hear multiple teenage voices shout. I smile to myself.

"Don't tell." I says Ned chuckles a little bit. Though I can't see them I can imagine some of my class nodding their heads. Others, like Flash, just standing their shocked. He is probably thinking "Oh my god Penis is Spider-Man!' I chuckle a little at the thought then instantly frown.

"Aw shit, the know I'm Spiderman!" I exclaim. Steve glares at me.

"LANGUAGE KID!"

"KAREN activate enhanced interrogation mode,"

"Shut the f*ck up, Rogers," The voice is deep and loud. I can practically see him rolling his eyes at me. Dad lifts me up again and sets me on a bed in the jet.

"Dad it's fine, I'll be healed by tomorrow morning," I say as I take off my mask.

"Well, it's not tomorrow morning is it?" I stick out my lip and make a pouty face, "I'm proud of you, Peter, you are really brave." I smile at him then drift off into sleep.

..........

A/N Thanks @sun_dey for this idea!

-EB