Team Bonding Part 2

.A/N I think this is going to have at least on more chapter and then I will get back to the other request, I have a few that I am starting to write. Thanks for reading!

...............

Peter and his team sat in the kitchen waiting for everybody else to wake up. Not because they where early risers but because they had set up a prank. First, Steve is going to set up a loud alarm calling for an emergency, then Peter webbed up their door frames using his clear and extra stick webs. Once they get out, Clint is going to drop feathers on them, cause you know, he is a bird, then Bucky is going going to douse them in water, just to make sure they are awake.

"FRIDAY, please start recording every room on this floor, thanks," Peter tells Friday. Steve then walks down the quietly, once he is in between the two rooms, he yells,

"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE," Steve quickly runs back to his room and closes the door, trying not to laugh.

............... Orange Lightning room

Everybody jumps up in their bed and quickly runs to the door. Wanda grabs the door, and they all collide with clear sticky substance. Natasha starts yelling something in russian, and Wanda starts to use her magic to get out of sticky stuff.

"PETER!" Bruce yells, recognizing the clear stuff to be Peter's new web designs. Vision then shoots a laser out of his heads and cuts through the webs. Even though they are out, they still are very sticky from the webs. In the hall they see the Tony's team staring with confused looks. Then out of know where feathers fall from the ceiling.

"F###k you, Clint," Natasha and Tony yell at the same time. Once the feathers have fluttered to the ground, the two teams are furious and agree, without talking that they will get back for this. Little did they know their prank wasn't over. Just as they where about to move, the felt a could and wet liquid fall on top of them leaving the hall way, and the people absolutely soaked.

............

Peter, Bucky, Same, and Clint are in the living room re watching the prank, and they can't stop laughing. They watch it from each room and then the hall way. Peter and Clint are rolling on the floor clutching their stomachs, while Bucky and Steve are hunched over and crying from laughing. The rest of the team walks in the room, after taking showers, with a deadly look in their eyes.

"We will get revenge," Natasha hisses. The Blind Assassins know they should stop laughing. But they just can't.

After everybody finally settles down, Steve makes a plate full of pancakes for everyone.

"Rules for training," Steve begins, everybody else groans, "You can where your suits to training, because most of the time we will be using suits when in combat, but you can not," Steve says looking to Tony and Peter, "Use AI systems to help you, so Peter, don't where your masks, and Tony because it's hard to not where your mask but your suit, Bruce will just turn off the AI, sounds good." Everybody nods. Besides Tony.

"Hey! NO Fair. In fights I will basically always have FRI, with me," Tony crosses his arms and pouts.

Peter raises an eyebrow, "Your masks breaks a lot during fights, meaning you don't have FRIDAY with you..." Tony rolls his eyes and lets out a sigh.

........

After doing warm ups and some weight lifting, they begin sparing. Everyman for himself. After this they are doing teams. Clint is shoots and arrow and Bruce, who doesn't dodge in time and gets shot, he is out. Thor is throwing his hammer around, it hits Clint, taking the breath out of him. He is out. Thor throws the hammer at Vision, but Vision disappears in time. Vision then punches Thor hard. Thor stands back up and tries to punch Vision, but fails again. Peter shoots a web at Tony, and it effectively wraps around his arm. He takes Tony and flips him over his head. Once Tony stands back up, Peter webs him to a wall. Tony is out. Wanda uses some magic to throw the Black Widow against the wall, she is out. Scott crawls under Wanda's shoe and pushes her over, then grows back to normal size. Wanda is out. Steve hurls his shield and Falcon, who comes falling to the floor with a broken wing. He is out. Peter does a back flip over Steve and rips the shield out of his hand.

"Hiya gramps," Peter says as he lands on the ground. Steve walks towards Peter and is about to punch him, but Peter dodges sweeps his legs. Steve is out.

"I WIN!" Peter yells doing a series of back flips.

"Nice job kid!" Tony says walking out of his suit. Then everybody freezes.

"Peter?"

"I-I-I-I'm In-interning?" Peter states, "W-Why a-are y-you h-here?"

"We are on a decathlon field trip," MJ states, as she is the only one that can talk right now. Bucky sighs and says,

"Of course you are,"

"Holy Shit Peter, I knew you where spider man, obviously cause I'm you guy in the chair, but I didn't know you could beat the Avengers! THIS IS THE SECCOND BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" Tony raises and eyebrow and chuckles,

"What was the first?"

Ned goes wide eyed as if just releasing he was in the same room as the Avengers, "They day I found out Peter was Spider-Man!" The Avengers chuckle but the rest of the class just stared in shock.

"Mr. P-Parker, u-uh, seeing as your h-here, why d-did you miss the whole week of school?" Peter smiles yet even though he didn't quite comprehend what just happened yet.

"It's Avengers bonding week," Peter says and smiles. All of a sudden Peter gets an idea and starts to smirk.

"Clint, Bucky, Steve, do you have that video from this morning?" The other Avengers eyes go wide and their face goes pale. The Blind Assassins start laughing. Everybody looks slightly confused.

"Peter no." Tony says.

"Yes" Clint replies.

"No, I will kill you," Natasha says.

"Yes!" Steve says picking up his shield.

"No," Scott says.

"JUST SHOW THE DAM VIDEO ALREADY FRIDAY!" Peter screams earning a glare and a 'Language' from Steve. Peter just rolls his eyes, and begins playing the video on the T.V. screen in the gym. Everybody in the room laughs, and Peter once again is on the floor. Well that is besides the victims.

After the room cams down, Flash's face turns to a terrified look and says, "Oh my god, I bullied Spider-Man," Peter frowns and his eyes go wide. The rest of the Avengers all of a sudden looks like they want to murder Flash. Well they don't look like they want to... They definitely want to.

"YOU BULLIED MY SON?" Tony yells furious. The students gasp once again, well besides Ned.

"S-s-son?" Flash stutters.

"YES, PETER PARKER WAIT NO STARK IS MY SON, AND YOU BULLIED MY SON!" Tony shouts at the boy once again. Peter just sighs and stands in front of his dad.

"DAD, GUYS, don't hurt him, I could have fought back or something but I didn't want to hurt him cause you know, strength and all. Also I have had so much worse on my patrols, and yeah it wasn't my favorite thing in the world but, you I wouldn't have let you, any of you, do anything about it any ways." Tonys smiles a little bit, proud of his son, he is the most selfless person alive. He didn't do anything about his bully because he didn't want to hurt him. Tony pulls Peter in to a hug.

Today didn't turn out as planned, but it made the Avengers closer, and Peter got rid of his bully without hurting him, well physically at least. Before the students left The Avengers made everybody swear not to tell anybody about Peter's alter ego. The Avengers sat on the couch eating popcorn and watching movies. They may be the Avengers to the world, but to each other, they are a family.

........

A/N @ItJustKai requested for Peter to be at the compound while his Decathlon team was having a field trip, so thanks so much for that idea because it gave me the idea to do the team bonding thing. Thanks for reading! Please request any more ideas you have! Also if on a requested chapter I forget to tag somebody just comment and I will fix it. IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE REQUEST FOR BONDING PLEEEAASSE LEETTT MEEE KNOOOWWW. (Or just normal request.) Bye Now,

-EB