Friends Food Films... Surprise

I have some funny stories relating to Avengers for you...
(This is a real chapter) (Also idk with my titles I really dk).
I was watching a Thor and Loki being brothers video, up at full volume. My mom called so I closed my Chromebook put it in my backpack and didn't open it the rest of the night.
The next morning I'm sitting in English, and I open my chromebook. Biggest mistake of my life. (Not really). So then at FULL volume Thor starts talking from my chrome book, "Thank you for the commentary, Loki, it's not at all distracting." And like I jumped it scared me so much so I quickly exed out of the video. My whole class was staring at me. Then my table partner turns to me and in a monotone voice says,
"Same." Then turns back and focused her attention back like nothing happened.
Next one-
Someone I kind of like but really hate was talking about IW and me being the bitch I am is like "Mr. Stark... I don't want to go." Then her and her friend is like don't say that around us we love Peter Parker. I give them a death glare and am like bitch fight me. You don't even know how deep my love is for him. Wow that was dramatic. On with the story!
..................
Peter Ned Tony and MJ sat on the couch after a long day of school and meetings. The three of them each had a container- no not one of those small pint ones- but a full huge container of ice cream. They also hand a bowl of popcorn and two large cakes. What can they say. They. Love. Food.
"What do you want to watch next?" Peter asks his friends and dad.
"Nemo."
"Trolls."
"Tangled." The three respond at once making Peter face palm.
"That's helpful."
"Well... Tony picked the last movies. So we aren't watching Nemo." MJ says and Tony pouts and throws the blanket over his head to hide himself. Peter often wonders if Tony is the adult or the kid.
"I'm the guy in the chair... So Tangled." Ned says in a surprisingly serious voice.
"But I'm not a Loser so trolls." MJ debates making Peter roll his eyes.
"Then I'll pick. We are watching frozen." MJ shives her face in's pillow and let's out a frustrated scream. Ned smile and nods eagerly and Tony quickly pulls his head out from under the blanket.
Today was supposed to be a relatively important day. The Avengers are getting back together. However Tony being Tony forgot about that.
The movie started and then the world famous song came on:

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Peter looks over at his friends and smiles after singing the first part

Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I'm the queen.
Tony joins in singing and dramatically clutches a hand over his heart.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!
Ned joins the twos singing and their voice mix together creating a horrid sound.

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!
MJ rolls her eyes at the boys as the plead her to join in on the singing.

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!
All four screech at the top of their lungs and move their hands in over the top gestures. .

I don't care
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!

The four are still sing screaming. The elevator sings but no one hears it. Clint Natasha Steve Bucky T'Challa Sam Wanda Vision and Shuri walk into the room.

It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all!
Tony throws the blanket off him and MJ throws the pillow at Peter who deflects it.

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me I'm free!
The Avengers stare shocked at what the see. What the fuck is happening.

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry!
The four singers are doing awkward hand movement so it seems like they have magic. Shuri walks next to the couch and joins in in this part. You really think Shuri princess of Wakanda was going to miss out singing Let it Go?

Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on!
Peter dramatically stomps his feel and Tony pounds a fist against his chest.

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back,
The past is in the past!
Their voices become intense and Peter jumps to the ceiling.  and stays their a moment.
Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone!
Peter jumps from the ceiling while singing let it go and does a triple flip landing next to MJ.

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!
The four fall to the couch and start laugh.  Shuri calmly returns taking her spot next to T'challa like nothing happened.
"Um-Tony?" Steve says awkwardly. Peter Let's our the most girliest high pitch scream ever and jumps to the ceiling. Tony, and MJ whip their heads around and blush.Neds mouth falls wide open staring at his idols.
"So what have you been up to while we are gone?" Sam asks casually and leans against the wall.
"Dad?" Peter asks and drops to the ground. Everyone besides the original four and Shuri gasp.
"D-Dad?" Steve repeats.
"Um yeah this is my son Peter Parker. This is his girl friends MJ and his best friend Ned." Tony says like it's nothing. Clint smiles and happily waves towards the kids.
"H-how did you stick to the ceiling?" Natasha asks, already knowing the answer. As if Steve just noticed what happens his mouth falls open and eyes bug out of his head.
"I'm Spider-Man?" Peter says although it sounds like question.
"TONY-" Steve starts to yell but is cut off.
"Everyone shut up u can't hear the movie." Shuri casually walks to the couch like it is her house and sits down next to where Peter is standing. After getting over their shock the four singers sit down, and realize they don't really care that the others are there, and just want to watch the movie. Soon all the Avengers are sitting around the TV watching Frozen.
.............
By the way with a lot of the request given I use the idea/prompt but add a lot of really weird shit to it (like everything about frozen).
Requested by @Shawn515