Bad Blood- I mean radioactive Spider Blood

Thanks @maxsam_ortega24 for tagging me in that post :). ANNOUNCEMENT this is going to my second to last chapter in this book but I am continuing a one-shot book from someone else so I'll still have a one shot book about the same thing. Also I'll still be doing the requests you all gave me in the new book!! also what is this title??
Requested!
...
Tony doesn't know who Spiderman is But Spider-Man went to Germany with them and the Avengers are together again. He lives on the streets to. 
...

We are going on a field trip to Avengers Tower. Please help me lord. What if the recognize my voice? What if they stop inviting me on missions or for game night. Oh no. This is really not good. 

"Peter!" Ned exclaims. Oh right, I'm still in class. 

"Yeah?" I say as if I didn't just have a mini panic attack. 

"We are going to meet the Avengers!" Ned yells. 

"Don't remind me," I mumble but I don't think he noticed. 

... 

I walk into the tower, mask over my face per usual. KAREN has the my voice changer activated so I don't sound like a pubescent 12-year-old. 

When I reach the commons, Clint is trying to get the remote away from Natasha, who is sitting their calmly flipping the channel to boxing. Tony is talking to Bruce about yet another scince project and Thor is brushing his hair. Tony had just made him a really nice knew hair-brush that is 99% better at getting out the knots. Thor seems to like it. Bucky is swearing at the toaster for some reason or another and Steve is sitting in his chair reading the newpaper like an old person. 

"Hi Spidey!' Clint says. 

"Hey guys," I respond and the rest of the Avengers akgnowlege my presence. 

"Uh... Bucky what are you doing?" I ask curiously, as he is still swearing at the toaster. 

"This fucking thing is being a fucking idiot because the toaster just ate my poptart, I can't find it," Thor immeaditaly turns his head towards Bucky and I face palm. 

"YOU KILLED MY POP-TART!" Thor screeched, all of a sudden his hammer appeared in his hand and he threw it towards Bucky. Bucky screeched then ducked out of the way. 

"YOU BROKE MY MUG!" Clint yells as the hammer shatters his favorite black widow mug. Thor shrugs and glares and Bucky before turning back to brushing his hair. I walk over to Bucky and press the button on the toaster that pops the pop-tarts up. 

"Spidey, you got another article, looks like the picture was taken by Peter Parker, he's got some talent," 

"Than-that is cool," I mentally curse at my self for almost saying thanks. He doesn't know I'm Peter Parker and take pictures of myself. Oh wait. Shit. He's going to find out my name tomorrow. UUHHGG. 

"Well I have home-work so can we get started," Uh oh. All the attention turns on me and I blush, luckily the can't see. 

"Home-work?" 

"Yeah um, I have a normal job you know- teaching- erm I have to grade some homework," Natasha raises an eyebrow but doesn't continue talking. I sit down on the couch and the rest follow. Bucky takes a bite of his pop-tart and Thor glares daggers at him. Then we start playing monopoly.

...

I walk next to Ned and block him out as he rambles on and on and on and on and on about seeing the Avengers and how I get to come whenever. My stomach twists and I slowly step in the buildings oh no. 

"'Sup penis, your ugly face is probably about to get banned from this place," I roll my eyes and shrugs when he looks away. 

"Okay I am Octavia Blake, you tour guide today. I am and intern so I'll start by passing out your badges. The top level is 10, reserved for the Avengers and Pepper Potts. The lowest level is the guest level, which well it's the guest level. That is your level." She starts to hand out the badges. It is white and has the words 'PETER PARKER LEVEL: GUEST. MUST HAVE LEVEL BE WITH LEVEL 3 OR HIGHER' printed across the top. I pin it to my shirt and then follow her along. I've actually only been in Stark's lab and the commons. 

... 

We just finished up lunch and start to walk to one of the higher labs on the 40th floor. Apparently the Avengers will be there to do an activity with us. Dear lords, I beg you to help me. Please. 

We all pile into the tightly packed elevator and Octavia tells Friday where to take us. The elevator begins to move upwards and we are their in a blink of an eye. 

Octavia scans her badge and then we all follow her in. In the room their are a couple lab tables with different tools on them. People start to gasp, the Avengers. 

Frick frack patty whack shitting shat I'm so busted. 

The Avengers introduce themselves (as if they need to) and tell us about our jobs. 

"Alright so we are doing an 'activity'," Tony says making air quotes, "we are going to take all of your blood samples and look at your DNA to find out information about your family history." 

That sounds fun. 

What could go wrong?

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!
"Kid, are you ok," I look up and see the whole room looking at me. Oh shit. 

"Y-yeah..." I say trying to hid my blush... it doesn't work. 

"What's your name? You can go first." I literally hate my life. 

"P-Peter Parker," the Avengers face light in recognition and I sigh. Fantastic. 

"Your the kid that takes Spider-Man's pictures!" Clint yells. I can't help but roll my eyes. 

"No dip Katniss," as soon as the scentence leaves my mouth Inotice the mistake. They don't know I know them. OH NO. Clint's mouth falls open and the class gasps. 

"I like you kid." Tony stark says simply. He motions for me to put my arm out to take my blood. I hesitantly do. 

THIS IS NOT GOOOOOD! He puts the needle in my arm and I wince, not becuase it hurts but beucase he is going to find out. Everyone is going to find out. Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no. SHIT SHIT SHIT! AHHH. Soon he take the needle out (pretty sure this is illegal) and puts my blood on a platform thingy. 

"FRIDAY, scan the blood." Not even a minute later she starts talking, 

"Anomaly found in Parker Peter, B." The Avengers squint at me and the room trains there eyes on me. 

"Hehe, so um... Can I tell you later?" I ask. Oh wiat no. I'm am literally stupid. 

"Later?" 

"FRIDAY, what is found in his blood?" Natasha asks. 

"NO!" I blurt out. Everyone else is observing the scene with wide eyes. 

"Found traces of Spider DNA," The room gasps and I blush. Tears prick at the back of my eyes. This is so not good. 

"YOU'RE SPIDER-MAN? YOUR JUST A KID!" Steve yells. 

"B-BUT YOUR VOICE DOESN'T sound like that!" Someone else yells. Flash looks like he is about to pass out and Ned is looking at me with concerned eyes. 

"I was bitten by a radio active," I say nonchelontly. 

"A 15 YEAR OLD IS AN AVENGER!" Natasha screams, startling me. 

"Steve is like 100 years old! Also I used a voice changer in my suit," 

"SO-" Steve is about to yell but is cut off. 

"It seems Peter's parents Aunt and Uncle died and he has no other relatives, also Peter seems to be living on the streets," The whole room gaps again and my mouth falls open. 

Oh Shit. 

.... 

HEY GUYS I JUST FOUD OUT THE BEST THING EVER!!!!

SO you know how my chapter deleted? Well I looked on revision history and was able to recover the whole thing!!!!! IT'S like Wattpad sent me a birthday present oh fricken god I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!

-EB