Hehe... Whoops

@NotaDisneyAuthor requested  this chapter.
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Happy football y'all!
I am starting writing this during lunch break at my 7 hours of dance today.
Enjoy
...............
I sit on the hard school bus seat and look out the window like I am in a dramatic sad movie. Today we are going in a field trip. The worst field trip of my LIFE! And that's considering a lot considering what happened at the last one. Ned pokes my shoulder excitedly I roll my eyes and look over at him.
"I'm so excited dude!" He exclaims while squealing.
"I'm not..." I respond and look him straight in the eye.
"Normally I would feel bad for you, but I would give the world for the Avengers to embarrass me, dude." Before Peter could respond the bus lurches to a stop.
"What Penis, you scared." Flash laughs obnoxiously. I just ignore him. Today is going to be a long day. We walk into the huge front doors.
"Shit." I say to myself. The tour guide has a bucket of passes. I don't need a pass. Our tour guide has long red hair and blue eyes. I don't know any of the interns here, but I vaguely remember my dad describing her and in if her projects.
"My name is Cassandra (it seems like every one does Emily.) I am you your guide for the day, I will be handing out these passes,
Have them on you at all times, happy isn't to happy if you don't have them in viewing sight." She passes all of them out then looks confused. "We seem to be one badge short." She mumbles to her self and rubs her forehead. "We never make mistakes." I run my neck awkwardly and Flash smirks.
"See, Penis isn't an intern here!" I sigh and glance over at Happy. He nods then walks up and begins to talk to Cassandra.
"Oh, ok," she says in a surprised voice.  The. She motions for us to walk through the security system. One by one FRIDAY calls out their names with a, visitor at the end. I take a deep breath and walk through the detector.
"Hello Petey, would you like me to tell Boss you are here?" My class gasps.
"No. I'm on a field trip FRI," I say.
"Informing Boss that you are here."
"What? FRI!" I quickly respond confused.
"I am required to tell Boss when you enter the building." He replies back.
"Then why did you ask in the first place?" I move my hands in big motion.
"I didn't want to sound demanding, Petey." I frustratedly sigh.
"Don't call me that." I mumble and turn back to my shocked class. I can see Happy smirking and I glare at him.
"What the hell Penis?" Flash exclaims. Happy's eyes grow dark and he steps for Flash.
"I don't like bullies. Your lucky his d- Boss didn't hear you say that." Happy hisses. I stare at him in shock. Huh. That was unexpected. Happy turns on his heel and walks back to where he was standing before.
......
After a while of touring it's time to go to the gym. Oh sweet Jesus, please save me. The elevator sings and we all walk out of the elevator. Ned squeals wide eyed, Natasha and Clint are sparring, and so are Bucky and Steve. Thor is throwing around his hammer, and Bruce and dad are fighting about who nose what. They all turn around and scare the group.
"Peter!" Clint says making the group gasp.
"Katniss." I say in a monotone voice. He crosses his arms and pouts.
"Stop calling me that." I roll my eyes and Natasha punches his arm. Thor sets his hammer down and walks over to me.
"NOBODY INFORMED ME YOU WHERE COMING, SON OF-" My eyes widen and I quickly cut him off.
"Good to see you to Mr. Thor." He smiles and hugs me, more like squished me to death, but ya know same thing.
"I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR THE STUDENTS!" Thor exclaims and points at his hammer. "TEST OF THOSE WHO ARE WORTHY!" The students- including Ned run over to the hammer. I just awkwardly trail behind them. Flash rolls up and cracks his neck. I look over at the other who simotaniously roll their eyes makin me chuckle. Flash grips the end of the hammer and pulls on it, but ends up falling backwards. Dad starts laughing and I smile at him. Kids keep trying and failing. After Ned goes he pushes me forward. I sigh and pull up on the handle.
I expect nothing to happen.
But instead it goes flying up, making me fall over. I gasp, as does the rest of the room.
"Holy shit!" I sat.
"La-Language..." Steve mutters. Thor drops to his knees shocking the room.
"Please do not take over Asgard, young Stark." The room gasps again. I hold Thor's hammer out to him.
"It's ok Mr. Thor. I won't," Thor take the hammer and smiles at me. He then stands up.
"MY SON IS WORTHY!" Dad yells making me laugh. But then I freeze. The rest of the room gasps.
Shit.
Fuck.
Shit.
"Hehe... whoops?" I say and glance over at dad. He rolls his eyes at my awkwardness and sets a hand on my shoulder.
"Yes, Peter is my son. Yes he will take over SI when he is older. And yes Flash, I know all about," I freeze. " and if you ever," Dad take a step closer to Flash. He visibly gulps and shrinks away from the famous man. "Ever gift or bully my son again, Peter STARK, I will personally make sure to ruin your life." The teacher stares at my dad and I sigh again. Dad comes back to me.
"If word of this gets out I know who's life to destroy. Understand? Yup, great. Can you leave now, Peter is staying here." The teacher apprehensively nods and the tour guide is still in shock, but slowly they make their way out of the room.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Dad asks. The rest of the Avengers take another step forward
"You should have told us." Natasha says. My dad hugs me.
"I'm sorry." He sighs.
"Tell us next time Alright?" I nod, soon we are in one big hug. Aw shit. I have school tomorrow.