Opps I did it again

Peter Parker always had a knack for being in the wrong time, from his school bully to his nightly patrol. However nothing could prepare him for what happened today.
Peter walked through the elevator doors and flopped in the couch. He birdied his face in the pillow and sighed. Today had been a long day. After a moment he noticed that none of the Avengers had where around. Peter though about asking FRIDAY, but he didn't know what else to do so instead he decided he would find everybody the old fashion way. Peter pushed himself up from the couch and decided to go down into the training room.
"FRIDAY, take me to the training room please." In response the elevator started moving. It dived and he walked out of the room. Then he stopped in his tracks and his face went red.
Natasha had her arms wrapped around Clint's neck and he had his arm wrapped around her waist. From Peters perspective they looked like they where eating each others faces off. He heard a moan coming from Natasha, his face turned a darker shade of red and he was about to walk back, when Natasha caught sight of him and her eyes went wide. She jumped away from Clint and whipped her lips. Confused, Clint turned around to find a red faced spider boy.
"U-uh... S-sorry u-uh I-I... BYE!" Peter said and turned and ran out leaving two shocked agents and a traumatized Peter.

The wide eyed Spider-Man made his way back to the living room. When he stepped out of the elevator he nearly choked on his own spit.
Tony had his arms around Pepper and she had one hand on his chest and the other on the side of his face. The two where VERY passionately making out. Peters face turned an even darker shade of re and his eyes nearly fell out of his head. Tony slowly pulled away and opened his eyes.
"P-Peter?" Pepper whipped her head around and her hair collided with Tony's face. A blush rose on her pale cheeks. After a memory of staring at each other Peter couldn't help but laugh.
"Have anybody in this house heard of a room? Is it like national walk in on someone making out day? Holy shit! Well have fun now BYE!" Peter looked back over his shoulder, "Just letting you know I would rather not have a new sibling." Peter laughed at Tony's face and walked back into the elevator.
Ending 1..Spideychelle
The Avengers sat around the table.
"Hey dad, MJ is coming over tonight." Tony smirked and Peter frowned. F@ck. WHY DID I HAVE TO MAKE THAT COMMENT? Peter asked himself.
"You have protection right? I really don't want any Grand Children." Steve began to choke on his water and everybody else started laughing and Peters embarrassment.
"No... Eww.... Gross... Uh.... we never.... She's here now BYE!" Peter turned around and all but ran out of the room. Steve's spit was covered in water from chocking and everybody else was crying from laughter. Even Natasha.
........... Peter's room
Peter sat down on his bed, MJ smirk than sat down on his lap. Peter chuckles and leaned in to kiss MJ. She smiled into the kiss. Peter wrapped his arms around her torso and MJ hand one hand in his hair and the other presses against his chest. Peter vaguely felt his Spidey sense go off but he ignored it. Then her heard the click of the door and a voice,
"Hey Peter," his voice became quite and his face turned red. MJ fell off of Peter from the surprise and Peter just sat there in shock.
"How am I not even surprised?! I walked in on Dad and Clint and Tasha today, it was bound to happen." Peter sigh, his face still red.
"I-uh-erm-BYE!" A blushing Steve said as he turned around and walked out the door quickly. MJ looked up at Peter and smirked. She then grabbed Peters hand and pulled him down by her. Peter laughed and kissed her again.
Ending 2..Spideypool ( I don't ship them but some people do so yeah)
"Wade is coming over." Peter said to his dad. Tony nodded. Wade was beginning to grow on the team. At first they didn't like him but then they saw how caring he was towards Peter after he had got hurt in patrol.
"Have fun!" Tony said with a wink. Peter rolled his eyes and walked to his room.
"AAAHH!" He screamed when he walked in to find the one and only Deadpool sitting on his bed. "WADE?!"
"Hi baby boy." Peter sighed and walked further into the room. When Peter was in front of Wade he slowly took off his mask and pressed a kiss to his lips, then was about to stand up but Wade grabbed his waist and pulled the younger boy on top of him. Slowly their lips met.
"Hey Peter.... WADE?" Steve yelled. Peter jumped off his boyfriends lap and fell for the floor with a thud.
"Well hi their cap!" Wade said. Steve face turned red. "You interpolated our fun!" Wade crossed his arms and stuck out his bottom lip. Peter face turned a dark shade of red. Steve's eyes where about ready to fall out of his head and his face was bright red. 
"I-um-uhh-Sorry?-BYE!" Steve turned around as fast as he came and left the two boys sitting in the room.
"Are you really that embarrassed by me baby boy?" Wade said in mock a mock hurt voice.
"NO-no um that just scared me. But so guess I deserve it. I walked in on Dad and Mom and Clint and Tasha today." Wade smirked then opened his arms.
"Come here baby boy!" Peter rolled his eyes but walked over to Wade any way.
......
Hello please don't tell me about not likening ships. I didn't the two most popular ones out there so yeah. I just had this idea for a while and really wanted to write it but next chapters will be your requests.
-EB