After Ashes Part 2- Back to Life

We defeated Thanos. Slowly each person came back to life. I stood with the living Avengers waiting. Out of no where a cloud of dust swept forward and began turn into a person. Peter? No. It was Bucky. Steve ran forward crying, to hug his friend. I can't help bust smile. Peter will be back soon.
"Dad?" A high pitch voice says. He's back. Tears leave my eyes and I choke on a sob. Peter is also crying and shaking. Without waiting any longer I sprint forward and encase him in a hug.
"I love you, I miss you, I'm sorry!" I say all at once. He's back. My kid.
"I love you too, Dad," I run one hand through his hair then begin to chuckle.
"You need a shower kid," peter laughs and nods. Steve, Bruce, Natasha and Thor are smiling happy at the two, as well as Dr. strange and Peter Quil. Everybody else looks shocked.
"Peter! Good to finally see you," Steve says in a cheery voice.
"Oh my gosh, Uh hi mr. captain, sir?" I chuckle and ruffle Peters hair again. My smile grows bigger. The ones who know about Peter laugh too. Steve sticks out his hand in the direction of Peter,
"Call me Steve." My son nods and I laugh again.
"Um?" Bucky says raising his medal arm motion in towards us.
"Oh yeah! This is my son, Peter, aka Spider-Man." Peter waves a little and I smile down at him.
"PETER!" Two voices call drawing the attention of the group. Two teens run towards Peter.
"Ned! MJ!" Peter gives them both a hug.
.........: Peter
"Hi guys!" MJ and Ned both have tears on their face.
"OH MY GOSH PETER! YOU ARE SO STUPID! YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOOD BYE, AND GET YOU SELF KILLED? IVE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU, LOSER." She pulls me in and hugs me again
"I love you loser," I wha? L-love? Then I break out into a smile. And put lips join, our kiss is hopeful and full of passion.
"I love you too." Dad whistle and I groan glaring at him.
"Oh, and Peter? You need to brush your teeth," behind me I see Clint and Tony basically fall over in laughter. I'm so happy I'm back.
"I'll call you later ok?" I tell both of them. They nod and I kiss MJ on the cheek.
"Bye Ned," I says giving him another hug. After they leave I jog over back to dad. He puts and arm around my shoulders.
"So what her name, kid?"
"Uh- MJ," I say blushing.
"I like her." I smile again and all of us walk back to the tower.
..........
After taking a much needed shower, and brushing my teeth, all of us sit on the couch eating popcorn and watching TV. None of us can keep smiles off our face. I already feel like this is my family. I lean my head agains Dads shoulder and he wraps and arm around my shoulder. Every night of my life I might wake up from a nightmare, but I don't care. I'm just happy to be back.
..........
A/N this probably isn't how it would go exactly cause Peter would probably be a little more messed up but I like happy Peter and Tony so this is what you get.
-EB