I'll Always Remeber You

It has been one year.

Thanos has been dead for one year.

Peter and the other that died during the snap where back for one year.

Thousands where dead for one year from battle wounds.

Gamora has been dead.

Peter Parker Vosters her grave and the memorial a lot.
But their was one grave he did stop by. He just couldn't. Thinking about it make his chest tighten and an overwhelming wait crash done on top of him.
Tony Stark, his dad, has been gone for one year. Whoever said 'it'll get better was wrong. It doesn't get better. Every hour he missed his dad even more.
The Avengers took Peter and and he was grateful for that, he loved all of them. But all of them combined still wasn't his dad.
...
My eyes flutter open and I sit up in bed. My chest is tight and my heart feels empty. It's like glass constantly shattering over you. There is a loud crack, and lots and lost of small slices of pain that eventually tear you apart. Slowly. Painfully. Each day I feel myself getting closer to the invisible edge. Each day I wonder if this is the slice that's going to throw me over. But day turns to night and I keep living.
Today is Father's Day.
I cover my mouth and let out a sob. He should be here. I step off my bed and pull out the small box from under my bed. I throw off the top and see the crinkled paper folded in half. I already have the not memorized but it helps to actually look at it. For a minute I can hear his voice and see his smile. But then it is gone and I am sucked back into the black whole of reality and truth. The truth that he will never be back.
Peter,
If you are reading this that means I'm dead. Wow that cliche. Anyways I just want you to know that I love you and no matter what you do I will always love you. You are the best son anyone could ask for and I know I will die with no regrets because of you. When your older I want you to take over Stark Industries. I want you to be better than I ever could be. And I know you will be. I know you wound let me down. I love you Underoos . Your dad,
Tony Stark
I choke in yet another cry.
"I'm sorry. I-I let you down. I know I did." I say through gasps. I put the not away and the Face of my father leaves my mind as I shove the box away under my bed.
Today I should be celebrating my father, giving him hugs and telling him how amazing he is. But he is dead. And that the inevitable truth that I will never be able to get over.
It feels like I can't breathe, the pain and sorrow suffocated me. But I have to find away to. I think of the others that died, innocent people. They all deserved better than this, not just them but their families. The world might have got over Tony Stark's death, but I won't be able to.
I look at the door then back down to my hands. I can't go out to see the other today. It will just remind me of him and the amazing life he isn't living. I grab my mask and shirt and quickly put it on. I open the window and the cool air rushes around me as I web myself towards the memorial park. I land in front of the big black stones with the names of each ones that are lost. I touch my hand to the cool and smooth names and bow my head. My Spidey sense tingles in the back of my head and I can feel people taking pictures of me. The weight returns to my chest again and another stab if pain goes through me. Maybe today will be the day I go over the edge. Maybe today will be the day I stop living and join my dad. I can't bring it on me to feel fear for death. I walk down the stone path, holding two bouquets of flower. The first stone that is on the trail has Gamora printed in big letters at the top. Next to here stone is a picture of her and Quil and of her and the other guardians. Beautiful flowers cover her grave stone.
I never knew her. I wish I could have. I set the flowers next to her grave and bow my head in respect.
I can still feel people taking pictures of me. It makes me furious. Usually I turn around here. But I can't. I don't want to. I continue walking down the path.
Tony Stark is engraved at the top. Below him are pictures of Ironman and the Avengers, and even one of him and Pepper. Of course their is none of me. No one knows about me yet.
I walk up to the giant stone and sit down below it. I may the flowers by the others and lean my head against the stone. Pain stabs at me again. But it doesn't leave. My body turns numb and I hug my hands around me. I can still feel people taking pictures of me. I can't even be alone with my dad. I look over at the small crowd forming around me.
"Get away from me. I'm trying to be with my DAD alone so leave now." I yell at them and the collapse back to the ground in sobs. The crowd gasps. I hear footsteps coming towards the group and telling them something. Then the tingling is gone. I take off my mask.
"Happy Father's Day." I sat with a chuckle. "Why did you have to leave? We all need you. I need you." My voice is thick from tears and I try to move closer to the stone, like it would bring me closer to my dad.
"I don't want you to go." I wipe my eyes and drop my forehead against my knees.
"I'm so sorry, dad." Pain consumes me and and I can picture my dad crying by my side when I turn to ash. Then I see him walking up to Thanos.
"You took my son!" I could imagine him yelling. Runs towards the purple man and pulls off the gauntlet with incredible force, stronger than the Hulk. Thanks let's out a scream and punches Dad across the planet. Rocks fly around him and he coughs slightly then sputters. Then he is dead. I clutch my heart and cry.
"I love you dad. I just want to make you proud. All the time. I'm only here because of you. B-but I can't do it Dad. I'm just not as strong as you." I hug myself tighter I let out heart wrenching scream.
"Why did you leave me Dad?" The anger rises in me. I want to punch something. I want to get revenge on this world for taking the only things I care about. But nothing I can do will bring him back.
I don't know how long I sit like that until i feel a hand on my back. I jump up and look behind me.
"It's just me, Happy." The man wearing a suit says. I sigh. "Hey kid, let's go back home Alright? You've been here for a long time." Happy days and puts a hand on my back. I place one hand on the grave stone.
"No. I don't want to go."
"Peter. Your dad may be gone but I know he would want you to have a good life and move on."
"I can't go. It's Father Day." I flicker of sadness goes through Happy's eyes.
"Oh, Kid." He says in a small and sad voice. That's when all my walls break. I can feel myself walking over the edge. Tears run down my face. I scream again.
"Why did he have to leave me here? Why?" I yell. Happy takes a deep breath and hugs me. It reminds me a little bit of my dads warm embraces. I hug happy back and clutch his suit coat in my fists.
"Come on Peter. We need to go home. Just because your leaving now doesn't mean you'll forget him. I know you will never do that. And neither will I." I nod against Happy's chest. I look at the grave.
"I'll always remember you, dad." The overwhelming emotion in my voice almost sent me into another round of crying. But I hold the tears back. I take a step away from the invisible edge. Happy picks me up and places the mask back over my face. Everyday I will take a step further away from the edge. Everyday the pain will leave a little more. But it will never be gone.
......
Request by @beyesistrash
So I've been seeing a lot of people doing those things where they answer questions so, me being the basic bitch I am decided to do one of those even though no one will probably  ask  any. But if anybody has any questions about me, comment them and I will answer them I The next chapter I will probably post on Tuesday. I might not answer all questions but I will answer most of them. Thanks,
-EB