Oh Shit

@thebrookstertessa
...
"Hey Dad!" I exclaim. He looks over at me.
"Let's go get ice cream." I say excitedly. "Let's go to that one place in... Brooklyn... it sounds really go. I want a Carmel Sunday with whip cream, oh and a cherry on top," I looked over at dad and I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. He smiled a nodded his head.
As soon as he nodded his head I ran out of the lab, abandoning my web shooters on the work table. I run straight down the hall into the elevator.
"Daaadd hurry up!" I yell at him. He rolls his eyes and slows down the pace. I cross my arms.
"I'll tell Pepper about the time-" Tony's face turned red and he bolted towards the elevator like his life depended on it. I chuckle a little bit. Mostly because I just made that up-it works every time. Though I do wonder what he thinks I'm talking about...
We pull up to a cute little ice cream parlor. I bounce out of my seat and run through the doors, quickly ordering for dad and I. Ever time Dad gets the same thing- a chocolate shake with extra whip cream. Dad walks up to the counter behind me and the clerks mouth falls, Dad hands him the money, and he looks down at it, then back up at Dad. I can't help but laugh.
The clerk snaps out of it and quickly makes our ice cream for us... but he doesn't take his eyes off Dad the whole time. He's got skill he hands the ice cream to us and nods.
I sit down in a table in the far corner. I don't like people. Besides Pepper, Dad, and Ned, oh yeah- MJ too.
Dad and I Where in a very deep conversation about who was going to be in the top of the pyramid on dance moms, dad begins to say,
"Nia had a good performance BUT, Maddie always wins, and Kala- Holy Shit!" Dad exclaims. I quickly snap my head around and my mouth falls open. Steve, Natasha, Clint, Wanda, and Bucky walk in through the door. The room gasps and starts ogling over the Avengers.
"Bucky," Clint laughs, then comes eye to eye with the one and only Tony Stark, "Holy Shit..." he gasps.
"LANguage," Steve's voice fades out as he follows Tony's gaze.
"Hi Tony!" Natasha says, Dad told me he didn't have to much of a problem with her, it was mostly just Steve.
"Uh hi Natasha." Dad sputters out.
"Tony," Steve nods towards my dad.
"Steve," Dad says while nodding back. Bucky then points to me, with a questioning look in his eye.
"H-hi," I stutter out, "I-I am Peter Stark." The rooms mouth falls open.
"You married a 15 year old?" Wanda says in a confused voice.
"Tony-" Steve began to say. Dad and I starred at them wide eyed. What the actual Fuck? I glance back over at dad.
"Uh gross, and a that's just... eww... and his my dad- like I am his son. Peter Stark." I stuttered out in a disgusted yet slightly sassy voice.
"Oh. I was not aware of that. My apologize." Wanda said. Natasha stared at me. The out of no where the FREAKING Black Widow ran up to me and gave me a hug, she then said a couple words I would have never excepted to come out of her mouth,
"I've always wanted a nephew!"
..........
This is totally superstar from that ^
Natasha know about Peter!!!

Peter was the cutest five year old in the word. Tony swore to himself on multiple occasions if anybody said other wise, he would sue.
"Peter," Tony said and kissed the adorable little boys cheek, "Stay here, Pepper is going to be here in literally one minuet. I have to go Alright?" Tony said to the young boy.
"Ok dada, I love you." Tony's heart warmed and he smiled.
"I love you too Peter." He riffled the boys hair and then went into the elevator to meet the rest of the Avengers with Furry.
Peter sat on the ground and started crying by the elevator.
"Daddy!" He screamed. He sniffles a little more then dried his tears with his small hands.
"Jwarvis, open the elevator please."
"Alright Peter." The elevator opened and the five year old happily stepped in, and played with his Iron Man shirt.
"Take me to daddy!" Peter exclaimed then jumped up and down in the elevator. Jarvis instructed the little one where to go and he quickly ran down the hallways to the room his dad was in. He was about to open the door but then remembered his dad told him it was polite to knock.
Peter rapped his small fist against the door. It was soon opened by Tony.
"DADDY!" Peter exclaimed and threw his arms around his father. Tony felt his heart saddened as he saw the boys tears rained face.
"What's wrong Pete," Tony asked the boy softly. The Avenger watched in a stunned silence, besides for Natasha who was smiling.
"I missed you daddy." Peter said and there his arms back around his dad. Tony chuckled and picked his kid up.
Sure Peter just infuriated the most important meetings in SI but Tony couldn't bring himself to care. When Tony turned around to face the group, Peter smiled and yelled,
"AUNTIE TASHA!" The room gasped at the smiling black widow.
"Hi, Pete," peter smiled showing off his small white teeth.
"What the...?" Steve said confused. Tony kissed his sons forehead.
"This is my son, Peter Stark."