Lowkey Loki

Sorry I haven't updated!!!
.........
Peter sits in class and drums his fingers on his desk.
The teacher walks around and hands the classes English assignment back. She approaches Peters desk. He looks up at her and she sets the paper on his desk.
A- the paper reads in red pen. Peter flips open the paper and notices a red marking.
The word 'Loki' is crossed off then their is an arrow towards a note 'spelled Lowkey' it says.
Peter sighs. This is incorrect.
Peter stands up from the desk paper in hand and walks towards his teachers desk.
"I spelled this right."
"I'm sorry Mr. Parker but that is incorrect spelling." Peter fumes. It. Is not. Peter quickly pulls out his phone and types in Loki. A picture of his uncle shows up and Peter shows her the screen.
"I'm sorry but this is still incorrect I can't give you points back." She says. Peter shakes his head.
"Fuck this Shit," (language.) Peter says.
"Mr. Parker! Detention!" She shrieks at the boy. Peter shakes his head and aim his arm towards the window. He presses his web shooter and the white substance connects to the wall.
Peter flings  his body towards the window.
"I AM SPIDERMAN AND I CANT BE CONTROLLED!" He yells and breaks through the window sending glass everywhere.
That's a real shocker for the class.