Basketball

Peter woke up and groaned. Then he remembered that today is Saturday August 22nd.  Also known as Basketball Bonding day. Everybody used there full powers, even Bruce. He turned into the Hulk, because the big guy likes most of us an doesn't want to hurt most of us. And if worse comes to worse, Natasha and I can usually get Bruce back pretty easily. Sighing I throw off the covers and walk into the kitchen. Natasha is sitting by Clint, who has his arm wrapped around her, Bruce and Tony are discussing something, Steve is making pancakes (because what else would he be doing) and Bucky is polishing his medal arm. I smirk and make my way to the fridge. When Steve sees me I hold a finger up to my mouth to stop him. He eyes me  but doesn't say anything. I grab two magnets from the fridge, and Steve smirks. I then walk behind Bucky and place them on his arm, one on the back of his shoulder and one slightly lower. One magnet has a picture of Spiderman and says "I Love Spider-Man" the other one is a picture of caps shield and says "Loved Cap since 1940". I smile satisfied and make my way over to the couch without Bucky suspecting a thing.

"Good morning!" I say in a cheery voice acting like I just got in here.

"Hey kid. What makes you so happy?" Peter smiles and sits down on the table.

"Today we are playing basketball. Oh yeah and dad, please change you repulser setting to middle shock, we don't want a repeat of what happened last time," Peter said slightly laughing. Tony blushes slightly at the memory.

"Yeah, you almost killed me!" Clint chimed in. 

"It's your fault you made me mad," Tony mumbled. Clint rolled his eyes and Natasha smirked at Tony.

"If you ever do that again, I will hurt you, so I suggest you follow Peter's advice." Natasha smiles and says in a sweet but yet deadly voice. Tony visibly gulps. Bruce and Bucky chuckle a little bit.

"Pancakes." Steve says and walks to the table with two large trays. When I walk behind Bucky I smil.

"I love you too, Bucky." He looks at me confused.

"Uh... Ok?" I smirk and then sit down besides him and across from Tony and Bruce. Steve walks around behind Bucky and sees the magnets.

"I love you too, Bucky," Bucky looks over his non-medal shoulder at Steve and is completely confused. I start laughing slightly as does Steve, but like Bucky the rest aren't quite sure whats going on. Besides Natasha, she somehow knows everything. Bucky then turns to look at his other shoulder and his face becomes red. He looks Peter dead in the eye with a death glare, only making Peter and Steve laugh harder, may I add. Everybody now seems to understand what is going on.

"PETER!"

...............

The Avengers are standing around the court waiting for Thor.

BOOM.

The Avengers look to the sky and then see Thor appear.

"HELLO I AM BACK FROM ASGARD TO PARTICIPATE IN WHAT YOU CALL A GAME OF BASKETBALL!" Thor says in his usually happy but loud voice. Bruce sighs.

"We know Thor, we know." Bruce says. Peter chuckles slightly.

"Ok, Red team is Spider-Man, Hulk, Ironman, and Black Widow." Steve says, "The Blue team is Me (Captain America), Thor, Bucky, and Hawkeye." Pepper comes running out onto the courts in high heels and a pencil skirt.