25:1

I crept down the hall and peered around the corner to my lab. I shut the door quietly and rushed over to my desk and took a seat. Then I took out my notebook hidden in the safe that was labeled 'Pranks for Dad.' He had one for each of the Avengers but today he felt like pranking his dad.

"Mr. Parker," FRIDAY said causing Peter to jump and fall off his chair, "Due to the fact you have entered your lab prior to 8 in the morning I am required by 'Early Bird Gets The Worm' Protocol to question you about your reason for entering the lab, and the if necessary inform Boss." Peter sighed.

"Please don't inform my dad, I am planning pranks to pull on him," Peter held his breath as he waited for a response from the AI.

"Very well Mr. Parker, also, I would be willing to help you excite your prank. I feel it would be necessary to inform you that based on Boss' current state in sleep, he will wake up in approximately 2 hours and 11 minuets. On an average Sunday Boss is usually in the lab from 11 to 4:30." Wow.

"Thanks FRIDAY," I say in a somewhat shocked voice then continue working on my prank. After about half an hour I hear the door start to open and I shove my notebook under some sheets of paper.

"Hello Peter. FRIDAY informed me that you where here, I came to check on you." Steve said. I sigh.

"FRIDAY?" So much for being a super cool badass AI.

"You informed me not to tell Boss. Mr. Rogers is not Boss." Steve pulled the stool from dad's desk over to sit down by me.

"I'm pulling a prank on my dad please don't tell!" I exclaim. Out of all the people it would have to be the goodie-goodie Captain America.

"I won't tell Peter. That is if you let me join you." I turn my head and stare at him in shock.

"Really Sweet!" I then informed him on everything I had planned so far. Steve and I wiped our heads around at the sound of the door opening again.

"It's just us! was told you two and FRIDAY are pulling a prank on Tony." Clint shouts while walking in, Natasha close behind. After a while Bucky Dr. Strange and the guardians came through the door. Yes the lab was big but it was definitely  crowded. Next T'challa and Shuri walked in with Bruce. Sam and Scott and Thor and Loki walked in last.
"Alright! Listen up!" I yelled and stood on top of my stool.
"First: I told Friday To call Tony, Rusty coke can.
Second: Quil replaced Iron man suits with teddy bears. Once he sees that he FRIDAY will tell him that Quil did it and he is in the commons. Then Thor will put plastic wrap in the door way.  Loki is going to turn into a big spider. Next the rest of the Guardians are going to are going to throw feathers at him.
Third: When he continues his journey Strange will use his magic shit-"
"LANGUAGE!" Steve calls.
"To transfer Tony to the basement.
Fourth: Bucky, Steve, and Bruce will block off the elevators forcing him to take the stairs. Natasha and Clint are then going to throw stuff on him once he reaches the last stair case.
Fifth: Scott, you will be the size of an Ant and then forcefully throw him away from the door. Do this twice.
Sixth: Sam, once he opens the door you are going to throw flour in his face. I will then drop down in front of him and start screaming about how I caught him watching my little pony and he has a crush on  peppermint pony.
Seven: Shuri and T'challa will then start playing My little Pony on the TV take a picture and post it on social media with a Tony plus PEPPERmint pony 4 ever. Then everybody reports to the commons and laughs at Tony then fake apologizes. Ready? Let's go!" I scream. We all leave the room to go to our positions besides Quil who exchanges the suits for teddy bears.
............
Tony's POV
I walk into the lab with a cup of coffee in each hand.
"Hey FRIDAY, where is Peter?"
"Peter is currently in his bedroom, Rusty Tim Can." Huh? Peter. I sigh then glance over my shoulder.
"What the FUCK!" I screeched as I see purple fuzzy teddy bears in my suit display cases.
"WHO DID THIS!" I yell at FRIDAY.
"Peter Quil, Rusty Tim Can He is in the commons."
"QUIL!" I exclaim and run to the door. When I run through the door I am met by a sticky plastic wrap that makes me fall backwards. After I get through the webs I charge out into the hall way. White feathers cascade down to the ceiling and cover my face.
"AAAHHH!" I scream in surprise. I pull the feathers off my eyes and see a big spider crawling around on the floor and screech again. I jump away in surprise. What the fuck? I continue to stomp down the hall way. Then a red circle of magic appears in the middle of the hall. And start to turn around but it is to late and all of a sudden I'm on the bottom floor. Shit. Quickly o run over to the elevator. But Bucky and Steve are in the way.
"Hey Tony!" Steve says in a cheery voice that makes me want to punch him.
"The elevators are disabled." Bucky states shrugging. "We had to use the stairs to get down." Bruce nods and he appears to be sweating. OF course. Sighing I run towards the stairs.
Sweat pours down my face. One. More. Flight. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain on my head. Then all hell breaks loose. Foam balls came flying towards me. I huff and just continue to run. I finally reach the top of the stairs and am about to open the door when I go flying backwards. Ouch. Frick. Sighing I slowly walk back up the stairs only to be thrown back... again. Furious I stomp up the stairs and throw the door open. A white powder is thrown in my face and I feel my blood boil on rage. After I step in a red and blue fall from the ceiling.
"HEY DAD REMBER WHEN YOU WHERE WATCHING LITTLE PONY! I KNOW YOU HAVE A CRISH ON PEPPERMINT PONY!" He yells. My face turns red. The TV flicks on and I jump back in surprise. A bunch of pony's appear on the screen.
"PETER!" I yell. I then hear the click of a camera and turn my head in that direction. Shuri and T'Challa are standing there laughing with a phone.
"I posted it! Tony's and Peppermint Pony 4 ever!" He exclaims. My eyes brow raise. The other Avengers walk into the room and I stare at each one of them while saying I'm a deathly voice,
"I. Hate. You all." The group laughs harder.
"Sorry d-dad!" Peter gets out in between laughter. I frown and cross my arms. I will get them back. If it's the last thing I do. It won't be easy though. I mean it's 1:25.
............
I hope you all liked this chapter! I AM NOT writing a part two to this story. Sorry! Requested by @Lori2Yetka
-EB