Savage

.......

I stand by Mr. Stark, tense. I can hear his breathe quickening. The Avengers are here. Right through these doors. I look up at my father figure.
"It's ok Mr. Stark. I won't let them hurt you." I say in a confidante voice. He looks down at me and smiles, then nods. I push open the doors. The room is silent. Tension is strong in the air. Natasha, Clint, and Steve sit closest to the door, the other spread out behind them on the couches. Mr. Stark clears his throat.
"Hello." He states and takes another step in to the room. I can feel all eyes trained on me.
"This is Peter Parker. My personal intern." The room hesitantly nods, I wave making Mr. stark smirk. He walks to an empty couch and I sit next to him.
"So..." I say awkwardly. The red head gasps. Shit.
"Your Spider-Man." She says. Everyone in the rooms mouth falls open.
"Hehe..." I say quietly. Natasha shrugs her shoulders.
"Cool. We should train sometimes." Steve gives her a crazy look and Mr. Starks moth falls open like mine.
"S-sure ms. Natasha Romanoff- Blackwidow m'am." She chuckles and I awkwardly scratch my neck.
"TONY HES ONLY A KID!" I flinch at the sound of the voice.
"So? He has a talent. He won't get hurt." Me. Stark replies calmly.
"H-he ain't get HURT? ARE YOU CRAZY!"
"I SAVED HIM!" I flinch again.
"Oh yes... How could I forget... big man in a Iron suit. But what happens if you take the suit away? Your nothing." Mr. Stark flinches. My blood boils.
The room is silent.
I take a step.
Then another.
Now I am in front of Cap.
All eyes are on me.
"How dare you say that? You are wrong! He is something without that suit on! HES STARK NAKED! I'm also pretty sure you just said that to be dramatic. You don't mean it." The room is silent for a second then two. Towards the back of the room there is a loud clatter. Clint is laying on the ground and clutching his stomach in laughter. Everyone looks back to me.
"SAVAGE!" Clint yells and starts laughing again. I look up at Mr. Stark. He is shocked that's for sure. I take a step closer to him. He leans over and whispers in my ear,
"How long have you been sitting on that one?"