By The Way I am Spider-Man Part 2

I fly up in bed, cold sweat dripping down my face.
"Peter?" A tired voice asks. MJ.
"I-I'm fine go to bed..." I say and then lay back down to prove my false statement.
"No your not Loser. Tell me what it was about." Sighing I flip to face her, our face just inches a part.
"You died. Mr. Stark died. May died. Ned died. All because of me." I whisper.
"Hey, Peter it wasn't real... besides have you seen how many people you have saved?" MJ asks. The corner of my lips turn up in a smile. Before I know what is happening my arms are wrapped around her and her head is pressed against my chest. (That escalated quickly). I smile down at her and then fall into a deep sleep.
....
I wake up with a groan. MJ stores slightly but then pushes her face into my chest more. I laugh.
"Time to wake up... school." I say not being able to hide my smile.
"Let's just skip school and stay here." I snort. She looks up at me but doesn't move her face from my cheek. "Your comfier than my pillow." My mouth falls open and a red blush takes over my face. "Don't let it get to your head. Your still a loser," she says. I shake my head.
A cross the room I see my suit.
Shit.
"Uhh...umm... so by the way... I'm SpiderMan..."
...
MJ and I walk down the halls together, me wincing with every step.
"Sure your ok?" MJ asks and scans my body.
"Yeah," I somewhat lie.
Pain goes through my body as I adjust my backpack. She glances at me and I shrug, which also hurts.
Flash approaches making MJ and I tense.
"Penis," He says with a nod then pulls his fist back. I try to doge but I can't.
ENDING 1...
His fist connects with my stomach as I let out a loud scream as my stitches open and a warm liquid seeps through my shirt. I can feel the eyes of classmates staring at me.
MJ fanatically grabs my shoulder and hides me to anlaying down position in the floor. She Leigh's my shirt up over the wound and rummages in her back pack for something.
"You losing a lot of blood," she says. The world spins and I chuckle a little.
"You are beautiful MJ," I say. Her cheeks get s little red and I chuckle. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.
"Um...yeah?" I keep looking at her and the world spins.
"Promise?" I question.
"Promise," She says. The colors blur together then the world falls black.
(He didn't die just passed out I swear)

(And Tony promises he wouldn't let anything happen to Peter... see how that turned out)
(JK)
...
ENDING 2
I brace for the impact but it never came. A ball of brown hair jumped in front of me. MJ.
"MJ!" I scream as she grunts and falls back wards. I lower her to the ground then kiss her fore head.
Then I look back up at Flash.
"YOU PUNCHED HER!" I scream. You can punch me, torture me, beat me all you like. But. Don't. Touch. Her. I throw my fist and it hits his face. He goes flying backwards. The room gasps.
I don't stop. I walk closer to him and pull him back up. I punch him again.
"Peter Stop! You'll get in trouble!" MJ yells. I stop and turn around, she is now standing.
I jog back over to her and with out thinking pull her into a hug.
"Are you ok?"
"I'm fine Loser, it's not like I was just beaten up by some super villain..." she gives me a sharp glare. I awkwardly chuckle.
"So you wanna be my girlfriend?"
(Weird ending IK)