Another Prank war pt. 2- Press

RECAP: Pepper posted a video of Peter calling Pepper and Tony Mom and Dad during a prank war. 

Requested by: @DarthVader7754 

I might be updating less because I am going to spend more time editing my chapters before posting them, but I will not be editing previous chapters. And school starts in 10 days :( Enjoy!

............

"I'm so sorry Peter. I don't know what I was thinking. I-I y-you called me mom and Tony Dad and then I was really happy so I may or may no have posted it on YouTube. I'm so-" Peter's eyes widened. I called them Mom and Dad? Peter thought, I mean they are my parents. And now the whole world is going to know. 

"Mom, it's ok. I mean I'm not going to lie I would rather not have everybody know, but now they do and there's nothing we can do about it. Plus I'm proud that you guys are my parents." Peter says reassuring Pepper. She smiles and gives Peter a hug. 

"Pep, it's really fine. We should probably schedule a press conference though." Tony says while rubbing Pepper's back and kissing her cheek, "And I mean someone was bound to find out sometime." 

"Wait. What prank did you post?" Peter says suddenly. Tony raises an eyebrow and Pepper's eyes widen. 

"Oh No. The last one. You webbed up the room an-" Pepper's voice trailed off and she covered her mouth, and tears glistened in her eyes. "Peter, I'm so sorry." Her voice is quite. Tony wraps and arm around her shoulder. Peter's eyes widen in shock. They can't know. 

"Pete, it's alright. You weren't wearing a suit, if anybody questions that part of the video we can just make something up. Like in the lab we made a very, very, strong version of silly string." Tony suggests. Pepper's shoulders relax and Peter snaps back to life. 

"Um- yeah we can do that. I mean I highly doubt people would think someone like me is Spider-Man." Peter smiles. 

"I'm still really sorry Peter, I didn't-" 

"It's ok, people would find out any ways. Plus they have no actual proof that I'm Spider-Man. Especially if we make a cover." Pepper smiles at the younger boy and pulls him in for a hug. 

"You are honestly the best son ever." She let's go of Peter and ruffles his hair. Peter smiles, and couldn't love his knew family more. (Pepper and Tony adopted Peter BTW)

..............

"Peter, you'll do great. Just act like you do when you are Spider-Man." Tony tells Peter and puts an arm over his shoulder. 

"Yeah Pete, you'll do just fine," Steve says smiling at the kid. After Pepper told Peter about the incident, Tony informed the rest of the Avengers what had happened, and they all decided to stand back stage to support Peter at his first  press conference. 

"Thanks guys," Peter smiles at his family. 

"Alright your on," Happy tells Tony. The two make there way out onto the stage. The crowd of reporters go crazy and start yelling out. 

"Hello. I'm Tony Stark (obviously) and this is my son Peter Stark. Pepper Potts and I adopted him 6 months ago after tragedy struck the Parker family." Tony stands behind a podium and Peter stands behind one next to him. The flashes are bright and make Peter's Spidey sense go off, but he does his best to ignore it. Tony points towards a reporter sitting in the third row with blonde hair and blue eyes. 

"Rebecca Roberts, Daily Bulge,  Mr. Peter Stark, how did you meet Mr. Stark, and what made him decide to adopt you?" Peter takes a deep breath then leans slightly forward to talk into the microphone.