Winter Spider part 4

A/N today was my first day of school :( I might update a little less but I'm not quite sure. Enjoy. This is still a request chapter
....................
"Sir, I have information on Peter." All the Avengers snap there heads up and sigh.
"Where is he?" Tony gasps out.
"His next mission is tomorrow, he is supposed to execute Adam Hunt at Time square at 1:10." Tony looks over at the Avengers.
"Let's get our Peter back."
....................
Pain.
Darkness.
A teen boy runs into an older guys arms.
"Dad!" He exclaims.
"Hey, Kid." He says ruffling the guys hair.
"Peter!" A man yells with a bow in one hand. The teenager turns around and waves.
"Hi Clint!" Slowly more people appear. He hugs all of them and laughs with them. They are a family.
Then the sky becomes dark. Master is standing next to a red and gold man.
Four men pull the kid dressed in red and blue spandex.
Then I appear. My eyes are dark. Master holds a knife over my skin and cuts me. Blood seeps out.
I sit up in bed and open my eyes. Peter. The name sounds so familiar, yet so distant.
"Peter." I whisper again. Then I shake my head. Why was Master kidnapping that kid? Why was he going to shoot that man? Master isn't evil, the Avengers are. Master is good. He is my savior. The worlds savior. Master is not bad. Right? My mind swarms with confusing thoughts but then I come with one conclusion; The man in red and gold is evil, Master is good.
I walk with my head down through the dark hallways. I knock in the door for a second. Master opens the door and grants me entrance.
"You failed yesterday." He states. Then he pulls my medal arm over to a chair and straps me in.
"I'm sorry Master." He grabs a knife from the cart and begins to cut my torso again.
"It's for your own good, Winter Spider." He says, I feel his cold eyes staring down at the blood leaving my cuts. Pain. So much pain. Is Master really good?
"You have another mission today. If you fail, there will be punishment. Stand up." He commands. Quickly I scramble to my feet.
"Your to slow." He sinks the kind into my chest again. I don't wince. I can't. (This is not the same day as it was with the Avengers BTW)
"You will be going Queens, you must excite May Terry. Remember if you fail, you will be punished." He hands me the black uniform. I nod.
"Thank you Master." I walk out the door and into the room across from it. I put on the uniform then walk out of room and onto the jet. I have to stand. Master is overseeing my mission, and he didn't let me sit yet. But that's ok. I do as Master says. I walk out of the jet with my gun and into the shadows of the street. Soon I see my target. She is carrying two young children, and she is smiling. I flatten myself against the wall. I don't want to shoot her. I can't. But Master says she is bad. She has a family though! I tell myself. I hear another voice telling me to do as Master says. I hold my gun out. The woman stares at me in horror, the kids start to cry. Guilt consumes me. But I have to kill her. I close my eyes and pull the trigger.
"MOM!" One of the kids scream. I quickly turn and run back to the jet. I shouldn't care, I only care about what Master gets. I walk into the jet. Masters eyes are like dark pits. Oh no. I look down quickly.
"You hesitated, you where to slow, you made eye contact with me. You failed to do as I say. You will be punished." He grabs my hair and I wince.
"It's for your own good, Winter Spider." He says and pushes me into a chair. He takes out his knife and cuts open my skin. Pain. Red hit burning pain.  I look down at my wounds, the burning my skin spelling out 'Hail Hydra', surrounded by smaller cuts. Once we get into the building he grabs me by the hair and pulls me towards the room I grew to hate. He pushes me into the cold tub of water. I feel like I'm being stabbed, my blood turning the water light pink.
"You failed winter Spider." I look down. Master saves me and I fail him. He doesn't deserve me. He pulls me out of the water and says,
"Tomorrow you will be exciting Adam Hunt. If you fail again I will not be as merciful. You have been warned winter Spider." He points to the door and I quickly walk out, water and blood dripping on the floor.
I lay in bed thinking. The mother. The screaming kids. I did that to her, to them. Is master good? I don't know. But Master is Master, and I can not fail him. No mater what.