Just a Kid...

Requested by @SarahDavison0
Also my new book is out about Bucky and Peter and is called Scars that Last Forever!!
........
Peter looks up at his dad in fear.
"Hey Pete, it'll be alright." He says. I and puts a hand on Peters shoulder. 

"What if they hate me?" Peter asks the billionaire. Tony shakes his head. 

"How could they hate you?" Tony nudges his son making him laugh and roll his eyes. 

The rouge Avengers have been removed of their title of war criminals. On the inside Tony has been a complete wreck and worried sick about this day. How will he forgive Steve? Why did he still want to be friends with them? Peter opened the door and looked at his dad, a spark of confidence in his eyes. 

"Lets go Dad." Peter takes a step in the room, and Tony takes a step behind them. Inside the Avengers are sprawled on the couches chattering. They stop immediate and stare at the father son duo. 

"Whats up?" Tony says and smirks hiding his inner worry. 

"Tony," Cap says with a nod. 

"Hello Stark," Clint says. Bucky awkwardly nods. Surprisingly nobody noticed Peter... Yet. 

"Who is the kid?" Bruce asks and points towards Peter. 

"Um yeah so a lot happened while you where... gone... ah this is Peter Parker... My son." Clint falls off the couch and Natasha's eyes winded in surprise. Bucky's hand falls to the table with a loud clink. And Steve starts choking on his spit. Bruce just stares at his friend with huge eyes. 

"Uh hi?" Peter says as more of a questions and then inches closer to his dad. The group's responds with numerous different greetings. 

"Well... I wasn't expecting... uh... that?" Steve says like more of a question to break the silence. "But ah nice to meet you." Peter nods towards Steve. 

"I feel like I know you from somewhere... Have we met?" Natasha asks. Peter freezes and Tony scratches his neck. 

"Um yeah about that... Well this is uh..." Tony trails off not knowing how to break the news. Peter squeezes his eyes shut and blurts, 

"SpIdEr-MaN! I'm Spider-Man," Tony looks down at his kid and Peter moves even closer so his leg is touching his dads. 

"TONY!" 

"HOLY SHIT!" 
"YOU'RE LIKE 12!" 

"HE IS JUST A KID!"
"THE FUCK STARK I DROPPED A Air Plane terminal on him!" My dad gasps in mock shock 

"STEVIE SAD A BAD LANGUAGE WORD!'' Peter giggles but the rest of the room seems to ignore him. 

"It's ok Mr. Steve Captain Rogers America sir," Peter mumbles out. 

"NO I HURT A FREAKING KID!" 

"Dang Cap what happened to you?" Tony says. This time everyone ignores him (besides the lovely readers of this book). 

"It's fine... I've been hurt more... One time my girlfriends dad dropped an entire warehouse on me and then another time I got shot in the stomach and leg at the same time (made that up), and then both of my parents died and then so did my Aunt May and Uncle Ben. Also my girlfriend fell off a clock tower and died and I couldn't save her so um yeah I've been hurt worse... emotionally... and physically... yeah that's enough of my story... so Mr. Banner how was Asgard?" The room falls silent and Peter looks to the floor not quite sure what to say. 

"Oh my gosh kid. You've seen some shit... I'm really sorry," Steve says in a kind voice. Peter nods at him. 

"HOW COME NO ONE ELSE IS ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT THAT GOODIES TWO SHOES OVER HEAR IS USING BAD LAUNGAUGE WORDS?" Tony yells.