Battle of the Brains

"I'm smarter than you!" Tony yelled at Bruce.
"No your not!" Bruce yelled back, "My middle name is smart!" If you looked closely at Bruce you could see a twinge of green in his eyes. I walked in the room and sighed.
"CHILDREN, children, calm down." I say. Bruce and Tony stop and stare at me. A figure falls from the ceiling in a dramatic superhero pose then stands up.
"I'm smarter than all of you bitches!" Clint says. I roll my eyes.
"LANGUAGE!" Steve calls from another room earning a loud groan out of all of us.
"Peter, who's smarter. Me or Bruce. *cough* me?"
"First off, it's Bruce or me, and uh well um," Tony made his suit...but Bruce did turn himself into a rage monster and does have lots of PhDs.
"ITS ME!" Clint screams waving his arms around. I stick out my hand and quickly web him to the wall. 
"Hey! Mean-" I shoot another strand over his mouth without looking over. Bucky walks into the room and looks over at Clint but shrugs his shoulders.
"Why don't you have Peter give you trivia?"
Both scientist look at Bucky then each other and finally Peter.
"That is the worst idea- ok actually that's a pretty good idea," Tony says.
"Please Peter," Bruce says.
"Fine."
Idk science on Bruce and Tony's level so I'll just right *insert science question* and *insert science answer*
............
In the lab I try to think up dozens of questions, even though I have to look up the answer for some of them. After I have 13 questions I head back to the commons.
"I'm ready!" I shout. Natasha grabs a bowl of popcorn and sits by Bucky, Steve, and Wanda. I sit on a chair across from the couch Clint Bruce and Tony are sitting on.
"I have 13 questions. Press the buzzer and I will then auTHORize the auTHORity to answer a question." Natasha rolls her eyes. And Tony shakes his head.
"You're a dork!" Wanda says.
"Steve- she bullied me." I wine like a child and point my finger.
"She is not bullying you but simply stating the truth." He says shrugging. I cross my arms and pretend to cry. Clint starts laughing.
"Can we get this show on the road?" Bruce says tapping his finger on the arm rest.
"*insert science question*" I sat. Clint slaps at the buzzer.
"Clint. State your answer." I say trying to sound professional. Clint raises an eye brow.
"Uh... uh..." Tony snickers, "POP-TARTS!"
"What? Uh no that's not correct?" There is a loud booming noise and Goldie locks comes crashing through the window.
"DID IN HEAR THE WORD POP TARTS?" I face palm.
"Thor! We talked about this. This is the fifth window you broke this month!"
"Sorry Tony son of Stark." Then he huffs, "I WANT POP TARTS!"
"I'm the kitchen Goldie," Clint says.
"I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE NAME YOU HAVE CALLED ME!" Wanda stick out her hand and red appears, she then uses the red magic to grab a box of pop tarts and throw it at Thor. He smiles and sits down in a chair.
"*Insert same Science question as the first one.*" Tony slaps the buzzer. "Dad."
"*insert answer*"
"That is correct. FRIDAY point for Rusty Tin Can."
"As you wish baby spider." She responds.
"*insert science question*" I say. Clint slaps the buzzer again.
"Clint."
"Hydrogen!"
"That doesn't make sense." Bruce says.
"That's incorrect." I says sticking my nose into the air.
"I quit." He huffs and makes his way over to Nat. He grabs a handful of popcorn and shoved it in his mouth letting the kernels fall around him.
The game is tied. 6-6 with one question left.
"*insert really hard science question*" both of the scientist face contort with concentration.
"*insert correct answer*" A female voice says that can only be recognized as Shuri.
"SHURI!" In hell and run up to give her a hug. Bruce and Tony stare at her in shock.
"I'm smarter than all of you bitches!" 
..........
@Electric-breadstick