Taken Part 1

Requested by: @thebrookstertessa

............

"PETER!" Tony screamed while shooting repulser up into the sky. Two aliens held a boy with red and blue spandex. Thor shot lightning at the aliens but as he hit the two caring the boy, he was just grabbed by two more. IronMan began to fly up.

"DAD!" Peter screamed as he entered the black opening in the sky. Tears streamed down the Avengers faces.

"PETER!" Toy yelled again, even though it was useless. Peter is gone.

.............

Slowly I could see my family's faces fading until all I could see was blackness. Screaming and crying I kicked against the aliens. They can't take my family away. What if I can never see them again? The realization struck me and I fell limp in the aliens grip. The alines let go of my body and I could my body fell downwards towards and orange planet. A scream excepted my lips again.
Hours turned into days and I slowly lost my hope. My stomach growled but I ignored it. There is nothin to eat or drink here. Sighing and stand up from my spot on the ground and begin to look around the planet. My Spidey sense explodes in the back of my head and quickly I spin around. I position my arm at the group of people, one person is wearing a red coat, one has green skin, one is very muscular and has gray skin with red/orange vanes, there is also a raccoon and a small tree that has a face. Unique. Next to the tree is a girl with antennas.
"Who are you?" The guy in red asks.
"Uh Spider-Man." The guy lifted his mask up and tilted his head. 
"I'm Star Lord." Wow this day is weird.
"I'm from Earth. With like The Avengers." The girl with antennas steps forward and places a hand on my shoulders, the and of her antenna glows, "You seem to be missing someone."
"Uh-huh..." I say nodding slowly. She backs away.
"I aM GROOT!" The tree says.
"I am Mantis," the girl hisses.
"I am Gamora," the green girl says.
"Drax." The guys says.
"I'm Peter Quil." I chuckle to myself.
"I'm rocket," the raccoon says.
"I'm Peter Parker I mean Stark." Quil raises his eyebrow.
"How do you forget your last name?" He says chuckling slightly.
"My family died and I was  adopted by Tiny Stark. You know Iron Man."
"Who are you talking about?" Quil asks again.
"I am Peter Stark. I am from Earth and am part of a group of the earths mightiest hero's called Avengers. My dad, Tony Stark is Iron Man. He has this powerful suit that he made. Steve Rogers, Captain America, my grandpa gave him this serum that made him super strong and love for ever and stuff, he fought in WW2. Clint, he has perfect aim with a bow and arrow, his super hero name is Hawkeye. Natasha, Black Widow, She is really good at combat, Bruce, Hulk, he turns into a giant green person that smashes things when he is mad. Bucky, winter soldier, he has a less powerful serum and a medal arm. Thor Ruler of Asgard and god of thunder. And lastly Wanda who has this red magic that comes out of her hands and she can read people's mind. And me, Spiderman. I can stick to any surface and shoot webs with the web shooter I made. I also have another sense that can alert me of danger and super strength."
"Well that's neat." Rocket says.
"Why are you here?"  I bounce in the ball of my feet,
"Oh yeah I was Uh kidnapped by aliens."
"That's rough," Quil says. I nod, not quite sure what else to say.
"How old are you," Gamora asks.
"Uh 15." They look slightly taken aback. "Who are you? Like not just your names."
"We are the guardians of the Galaxy. We protect the Galaxy!" Drax says.
"Cool." Cool? Really? I mentally slap myself.
"Come with us." Quil says motioning. Hesitantly I follow.
.............
Weeks turned into years. After the first months I remixed I'm never going to see my family again. I will miss them. But the Guardians are like a family to me. Quil is like my older brother you live with after something happened to your parents. I love them all like a family, though no one can replace my dad 
"Hey little Pete." Drax says. It has been about two years since I was kidnapped.
"Hi Drax."
"Let's go guys!" Quil shouts from the door.
"I'm a girl." Gamora states cooly. Quil rolls his eyebrow and the group makes there way out of the ship. They here a rustling noise and we all jump into a attack position. Then someone walks out I never expected to see again. He wore a red and gold suit. He didn't see me but instead aimed his arm at Quil. Tears began to blurt my vision. I ran towards him and hug him.
"What the-" Quil begins to say. Dad doesn't realize it's me yet and just stands there.
"Dad!" I exclaim.
"P-Peter?" I nod and he wraps his arms around me. The guardians gasp.
"I'm so sorry Peter. I love you." I smile. Tears still running down my face.
"Don't be Dad. I love you too." After another minuet we pull apart and I stand next to him.
"So your Tony Stark? Peter told us a lot about you." All of a sudden dads eyes grow full of hate.
"Did you kidnap my son?" The guardians start to shake there heads and I place a hand on my dads shoulder.
"They found me, and let me stay with them. There nice it's ok" I say.
"Thank you." My dad says. They nod.
"How about we go back to Earth. I'm sure the team will be happy to see you!" Dad says and I nod. "Do guys want to come for a while."
"I AM GROOT!" The tree shouts.
"Alright?" Tony says.
"That's the only thing he says. I think that means yes though." The guardians nod and we all cried into the ship and talk about what happened. Soon the familiar buildings come into view and I smile again. The sun is bright and shinning. Together we walk into the commons room, me by my dads side. When I open the door happy tears cloud my vision, the whole team is sitting around fighting about something.
"Hi guys!" I say and stop walking. The group instantly turns to look at me.
"PETER!" They shout and run to me. Natasha reaches me first and I give her a big hug. Soon all the Avengers are hugging Natasha and I. I'm back.
The week goes by smoothly and I couldn't be happier. The guardians and the Avengers became claps friends. But today the guardians have to go. I hug each one, Quil a little longer then the rest.
"Visit soon!" I say.
"Of course." Quil responds.
"By little Pete!" Gamora says. I wave good bye to all of them. After there ship leaves dad puts an arm around my shoulder and leads me inside with the others. Of course I will miss the Guardians, but I'm thrilled to be back.