After Field trip

A/n this isn't necessarily a part two to any of the field trip chapters, but if you want you can think of it as a part two to the last field trip chapter. 

Also I have a ton of requests right now which is really amazing but since I have- no lie- about 90 ish it is going to take me awhile to write them and I will be combining similar ideas. 

 Requested by @rimi2413

...........

"Dude!" Ned exclaimed as we walked through the halls, everyone in the hall stopped and stared at me. "Tony Stark adopted you?! WHY Didn't YOU tell ME? Actually I don't care ohmygod this is amazing!" He sighs, "Can I come to the tower? Can I meet the Avengers? Oh my god this is amazing!" I nudge him and glare at him. Everyone stares in shock at me, even though they clearly knew what happened. Ned dramatically rolls his eyes, "Dude, everyone was their." I roll my eyes and walk to my locker. 

I grab my book bag from my locker and smile to myself.It's nice not having to hear "Penis Parker," yelled across the room and then being laughed at. I turn around, 

"GHA!" I yell and jump back into my locker. MJ snorts and shakes her head. 

"You a loser." Still a little confused I step away from my locker and close the door. 

"Uh hi MJ?" I squeak out. Ned smiles and waves his hand quickly. 

"Hi MJ?" The rest of the hall is still staring at us. 

"'sup Ned." I open my mouth and put a hand over my heart in mock offense. 

"Why do you call him by his first name and not me? May I remind you- son of TONY STARK AKA IRON MAN! Friends of the Avengers!" MJ scoffs and rolls her eyes. I look away from her and still see everyone staring at me. MJ walks to the middle of the hall way and yells, 

"YES PETER IS TONY STARK'S SON YOU ALL KNOW THAT BUT HE'S STILL THE SAME PERSON SO RUN ALONG NOW!" She shoes the people away. Peter rolls her eyes and follows Ned and MJ to class, this is going to take some getting used to, but maybe it won't be that bad. 

.........

Day Two

I was wrong. This is that bad. The word got out to the press. 

"C'mon Peter." Steve says, and grabs his shield fro his back. 

"I don't want to go!" I say. Tony shakes his head and gives me a to-bad-so-sad look. I roll my eyes at him. 

"Lets go Petey!" Clint yells and points towards the school. My dad being the ass he is (I still love him) decided the only way to protect me from what clint calls 'Meanie Winnies' (the press)  was for ALL of the Avengers in uniform to escort me to class. Sighing I step out of the car, and the Avengers follow suit. Once we approach the doors, people with flashing cameras and microphones scream out at us. 

'Peter, what is it like living at the Tower?'

'Tony, when did decide you wanted a son?' and endless others. I covered my ears and Dad put a iron arm around my shoulders to keep me moving forward. Steve stood at the front of the group with his shield. This is  a good way to keep the spot light off us. Hehe-not. Once we fight our way to the doors and throw them open everyone in the hall way turns to look at me. Natasha pats my back. 

"Have a good day," Then walks out the door like nothing happens. Everyone else follows suit. 

"Thanks for the help!" I sarcastically yell behind me the turn around to be met with thousands of eyes staring at me. All at once the take out their phones and start to take pictures of me. Ned and MJ walk up to me, 

"JESUS GUYS, IT'S JUST PETER," She then grabs my arm and Ned arm and pulls us through the hall, and everyone simultaneously parts for me, some of the girls shriek and say, 

'Oh my god! He is so hot!' I roll my eyes, even though she probably doesn't think she can hear me. I see flash standing towards the back, and I lock eyes with him. He is holding a phone and taking a picture... OF ME. 

"It's Betty Brant and Jason Ionello," the blonde says in a monotone voice, "Surprising news racks the staff and students at MidTown high," She says then sighs and rolls her eyes, "Peter Parker, is Tony Stark's son," A picture of Tony and I show up on the screen, the she gives and awkward smile to the camera, She looks over at Jason but he just shrugs and grabs a Iron-Man mask and puts it over his head- "That's all for today." She says blankly then the T.V. flicker off. 

"OH my GOD, YoU'rE Famous!" Ned screams and then his eyes grow wide, "If you famous that means I am Famous, CAN YOU TELL EVERYONE I'M THE GUY-" I quickly slap a hand over his mouth, 

"who is best friends with me, of course," Ned smiles at me, clearly missing what he almost says and bounces the rest of the way to class. 

I sigh. This is my life now I guess.