Meme Queens

PLEASE READ, THESE ARE MY FAVORITE VINE/MEMES SO SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM TO MUCH

.........................

Peter could barely hold in his excitement, actually forget that, he couldn't. Peter was literally jumping off the walls. Today was the day Shuri and T'challa are coming to visit New York. 

"Peter calm down. They will get here when they get here." Peter chuckles then comes up with a great idea. 

"You make an excellent point kind sir. But if I may present  a rebuttal? Go f#ck yourself with a cactus." Peter says. Tony looks at Peter wide eyed. Then from behind them they hear a loud cackling noise. SHURI! 

"SHURI!" Peter jumped down from the ceiling and ran over to her. T'challa and Tony are just staring at each other, then the two kids extremely concerned for the weekend ahead. 

"Hi Peter! I got to show you some new tech I've been woking on! It is so much better then your dads suit!" Shuri exclaims. Peter looks like a kid on Christmas while Tony looks genuinely insulted. The two run to the elevator together. 

"Maybe this was a bad idea..." T'challa says walking into the kitchen next to Tony. 

"Maybe we shouldn't let them in the lab alone? That seems risky..." Tony says, in total seriousness. 

"Shuri likes her tech to much to actually destroy anything," Tony shrugs and grabs two beers for them, even though it is only 10 in the morning. 

"We are going to need a lot of these this weekend," Tony says raising his bottle, smirking a little bit. 

..........

Shuri is sitting on the stool next to Peter, while he is talking about his new update. Shuri watches and listens closely trying to come up with new ideas. She lifts up her soda can and is about to take a sip, but to her disappointment, the can is empty. 

"This Bitch is empty! YEET!" Shuri throws the can across the room, and at the right time, Tony walks through the door. 

"What the hell?" Tony says rubbing his head. Then he spots Peter Sprawled out on the floor laughing, and Shuri bent over clutching her stomach. Not sure what just happened Tony cautiously turns around and all but sprints down the hall. 

.........

Everybody is sitting down living room watching T.V. and talking. Clint's arm is around Natasha, and the both are talking to Steve and Bucky, Shuri and Peter are talking to each other, and T'challa and Tony are discussing something or the other. Bruce and Thor are sitting quietly watching the T.V. 

"I dare you to do something Peter..." Shuri whispers the rest into his ear. An evil smirk appears on the two of their faces, and Peter gets up and walks over to Tony. When he gets their he points at Tony's arm. 

"Look at these bumps. You got ECzema," Peter says. Everybody but Clint and Shuri look at him confused. Shuri tries to hide a smirk along with Clint. 

"I got what?" Tony says skeptically. Peter chuckles, and by now Shuri and Clint are laughing. 

"You got ECzema," Peter says in a high pitched and wheezing voice. Peter then collapses to the ground in laughter. Clint falls off the couch, and Shuri is also sprawled on the floor in hysterics. Besides that everybody else is absolutely silence. 

"I AM NOT COMPREHENDING WHAT IS SO FUNNY," Thor says, the three people to laugh harder at the thought of teaching Thor what a vine is. 

.........

"Are you sure it's a good idea to take them out for dinner?" Tony asks. T'Challa shakes his head. This will be interesting they both think. Shuri looks out the window and points at a 'road work ahead sign' while exclaiming,

"I SURE HOPE IT!" Tony and T'challa share a confused glance, while Peter and Shuri are laughing their butts off in the back seat. 

Shuri steps out of the car to see Peter trip over the side, and fall out of the door. Tony is smirking a little bit, and Shuri is laughing. Peter then jumps up and says,

"Mother Trucker dude, that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick." Then Shuri and Peter burst out into yet another fit of uncontrollable laughter. 

Once they get into the restaurant the lady asks, 

"Would you like a table?" 

"Ye-" T'challa is about to say but is cut off by his sister, 

"No. Carpet space for four pleas," Shuri says as non sarcastically as possible, before her and Peter break down laughing. The kids behind them in line start laughing, and the waitress smirks, Tony and T'challa look mortified. 

..........

Shuri and Peter sit in the car jabbering about some random stuff when she says, 

"WE ARE THE MEME QUEENS!" Shuri yells. 

"But I'm a guy..." Peter says matter-of-factly. 

"Then you are the Meme Prince-Consort," Peter frowns and crosses his arms. 

"But a Prince-Consort is lower than a Queen..." Shuri smiles and puffs her chest out while placing her hands on her hips. 

"My point exactly." 

............

Hope you found this funny, thanks for the idea OhNoHetero

-EB