Mall

A/N Here is a happy and fluffy story for you all!! BTW even if I don't mention one of the Avengers being in a specific place, the OG Avengers plus Peter are all in this.Peter is Peter Stark and famous, Everyone knows he is Spider-Man  

Requested this

................

"Can we go yet?" Peter begs, while the others are finishing breakfast, curtsy of Steve. 

"Chill out, Kid, we are just going to the mall," Peter sighs. 

"But I've never been to the mall with all of you, Dad," He states as if it was obvious. 

"I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS SO INTERESTING ABOUT THIS LOCATION IN WHICH YOU CALL THE MALL?"Thor booms, making half the table face palm. 

"I hate the ball. To much shopping." Natasha says then shudders. 

"I love shopping!" Clint yells and wraps and arm around Natasha. 

"I haven't been to a store since 1941, I'm sure they have changed a lot." Steve says. 

"Alright old man," Bruce says rolling his eyes. Peter bursts out laughing and spits his water out. Thor finishes his pop-tarts and stands up from the table, causing the whole thing to move. 

"Thor's ready let's go," Peter says quickly and runs to put on his shoes. The group collectively sighs, but follow the eager boy to the elevator. Peter presses the button to get to the grage, and Tony gives him a disapproving look, 

"You really think where going to use a car?" He rolls his eyes. 

"FRIDAY, take us to the private jet!" Tony says as if it is totally normal to ride a jet to the mall. When the elevator stops, Peter pushes through everybody and runs onto the jet. 

"C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon," He yells at the group at flops down into one of the chairs. To slowly for Peter's liking the other Avengers walk into the jet and sit down on the chairs. The plane starts (it doesn't need a driver) and Peter bounces up and down in his seat. 

"Wait guys, we should show up in full uniform!" Tony says. The rest enthusiastically nod. Tony summons his suit, but leaves his face plate off. The rest put on there uniforms, Bruce just wears a green hulk shirt,  and Thor is already dressed. The jet lands on top of the mall, and the group finds a skylight to drop through. Thor goes first, and jumps to the ground. Tony lowers himself to the ground. Clint, Natasha and Steve jump onto to tall objects before reaching the ground. Peter grabs Bruce and swings down with him. They all wait a moment on the floor in their dramatic superhero stances. The people walking by scream the Avengers name. Laughing the Avengers stand up and begin to walk to the nearest story like they didn't just fall from the ceiling. 

They walk for a little while. Peter looks around and notices Thor is gone. 

"Where did Thor go?" I ask. The group looks around. 

"Um," Bruce then points and starts laughing "There," Thor stands in the middle of Victoria's Secret holding a Lacey black bra. Steve's face turns red. 

"FRIENDS, WHAT IS THIS? PEOPLE IN ASGARD DO NOT HAVE THESE (IDK the idea was just funny)," Tony breaks down into laughter a long with Clint. Thor looks confused. 

"Um, Thor those are for uh, women," Peter says awkward. Thor's face makes an 'o' shape and he puts it down. 

"DOES NATASHA HAS ONE OF THESE?" Thor's loud voice says. People walking by laugh at the sight. Natasha blushes but glares at Thor. Steve blushes more.

Thor rejoins the group and they continue going into stores. A teenage girl comes running down the isle in Dick's sporting goods, Tony smirks. 

"OH MY GOSH," She yells. Surprising everyone she PUSHES TONY STARK AND CAPTAIN AMERICA out of the way and runs straight to Peter, "YOUR PETER STARK! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AVENGER! CAN YOU SIGN THIS!" She yells making Peter blush. Clint, Natasha, and Bruce smirk while Tony and Steve watch in shock. 

"Sure," Peter gives the fan a slight smile and signs the piece of paper. The girl then shoves the phone into Tony's hands and stands by Peter for a picture. Tony hesitantly takes it then runs out of know where. Peter laughs and continues looking at the shelf with balls on it. He then takes a couple tennis balls and chuck them at Clint. 

"Oh no you didn't bitch!" Clint quips. 

"LANGUAGE!" Steve  yells at him. Clint picks up tennis balls and throws them at Peter and Natasha. Natasha throws one at Clint and Thor (as pay back). Steve sighs and throws one at Tony, Tony firing one back. Soon the Avengers had all of the balls off the shelf and are throwing them at each other. Peter jumps to the ceiling dodging a ball from his dad the webs himself to pick up another one. He throws it at Steve. 

"I got you old man!" After this continues for a while Peter stops in the middle of them. 

"I'm hungry." Everyone drops the balls they where holding and shrugs. Together they leave the store, they faintly hear a 

"Stan, clean up on isle 4, I repeat Stan, clean up on isle 4." This makes Peter laugh. After they had lunch, and are interrupted by more fans, the return to there jet and fly away. 

The next week on the news is swarmed with videos of there dodge ball type thing, and millions of pictures of them at the mall. 

The next day at school kids are all over Peter, to the point where Happy has to go to school with him, to save him from the swarm of teenager (besides Ned of course).