Baby Peter Uncle Clint

The brown haired little boy runs into the room with his arms wide open. Clint smiles down at the little boy and picks him up.
"Hey Pete!" He exclaims and kisses the toddlers cheek.
"Hi Uncle Clint!" Peter giggles and plays with the archers hair.
Clint sits down on the couch and puts Peter on top of him.
"So what do you want to do today?" Peter pikes Clint with his tiny figure.
"I want to play wif you Uncle Clint!" The boy says and hugs his uncle again.
"Do you want to pull a prank with me?" Peter nods enthusiastically and Clint chuckles.
Peter wraps his chubby arms around Clint's neck as the older man stands up and rubs to his room making Peter giggle. Clint sets Peter on his bed and grabs his Prank book from the drawer.
"Alright Peter. Are you ready to play a prank on your dad and the others?"
"What a what's a pran?" Peter asks.
"A pranK is like playing a joke on someone." Peter claps his hands and nods his head while swinging his feet back and forth.
"So what pranK are we playing on them?" Peter says and crosses his arm and narrows his eyes. Clint flips open to a page in his notebook.
"First. We get eggs from the fridge. My calculation tells me that the kitchen will be empty from 1-1:05. Then we grab a carton of eggs. Phase two: we tell FRIDAY that you want them to come to the living room cause your bored. Phase Three: we start throwing eggs at them. Phase Four: Run for our lives so Natasha doesn't murder us." Peter claps his hands.
Clint stands up and turns around so Peter can crawl into his back. As Clint suspected the kitchen was empty.
Phase two: "FRIDAY, can you tell everyone to come to the living room cause I'm bored."
"Of course little spider (he doesn't have spider powers they just call him that cause of Natasha.)" Peter giggles and leans his head against Clint's back. Clint hands Peter an egg.
Phase 3: they hear foot steps approaching the living room.
"Ready? Fire!" Clint whispers and Peter throws the egg that hits his dad in the face. It cracks open then drips down his face. Clint quickly chucks more eggs and hits each Avenger multiple times until the carton is gone.
Phase 4: "RETREAT!" Clint yells Peter giggle a shrieks as Clint runs out of the room leaving angry Avengers behind them.
"I WILL KILL YOU BARTON!" Natasha yells making Clint run even faster.
Clint shoves open the door and helps Peter climb off his back.
"Good job partner!" Clint says putting his hand out for him to high five. Peter hits his Uncles Clint's hand and giggles.
.......
Requested by @Beyesistrash