Ending Taken part 2

I think the previous chapter was to long or something cause the end didn't publish

"Well, you know that alien attack? Yeah? Good. ANYWAY I was fighting with the other Avengers in that, and some aliens abducted me and dropped me off on this weird orange planet, um then a couple days later, I was starving and thirsty, and the Guardians of the Galaxy found me. The guys in the living room). So I spent the next two year hanging out with them. Then Dad came to the planet we where on for a mission, and was about to shoot Peter Quil, the guy in the red jacket, but instead I'm like holy shit it's my dad boggie woggie woggie! And then I ran up and hugged him and yeah. But I still have like nightmares and triggers and crap about being abducted so yeah. Um yeah what's up with you?" I sugar coated the story as much as possible so I don't have to make my friends to worried. Ned and MJ are quite and are just staring at me.

"Well, uh, that's neat." MJ says awkwardly, and giving me an apologetic smile. I shrug and look over at Ned.

"HOLY SHIT MY BEST FRIENDS WENT TO SPACE!" I sigh but end up nodding.

"LANGUAGE!" I hear Cap call and sigh. How? Just how? Ned's eyes just light up and he bounces in his chair.

"Oh my gosh Captain America said 'language' to me." I smirk at him

"Don't take it personally, he says it to everyone." I look down then add, "Please don't tell anyone, and if I start to have a panic attack it's safe to assume that for some reason something reminded me of space and I started to get memories so yeah. If that happens call my dad. And please don't mention aliens around me. Thanks." MJ nods and pats my shoulders.

"Don't worry loser, we won't tell." I nod in thanks. MJ glares and Ned.

"Yeah I won't either."

I thanks my friends and then Quil calls for us to come to dinner. That was the weirdest dinner in the history of America.
So on my computer the ending was cut off so I posted the ending in a continuation of that chapter but on my phone the whole thing published so Idk what happened. Also it says this chapter is posted TOMORROW at 23:31 so I'm really confused right now.
Also you should check out my other books,
Undercover superhero's (Avengers going to high school undercover)
Assassins Heart (Clintasha all the way!)
Peter Parker Stark (Self explanatory)
Time in between us (Characters from Agent Carter travel in time to meet Steve)
Diamond tears (non avengers but the planet is about to explode and Felicity is stuck on the planet with her brother and enemy)
-EB