Never Forget

A/N In the chapter Beep requested  by @AllyFanfiction I forgot to include one part so I'm going to write about that now. Sorry for not posting two chapters yesterday but something came up. Also today I'm going to try and publish new chapters. ALSO i'm going to be publishing a new book soon! 

...............................

Wade POV

I throw my suit on and head out of my apartment door, I can't keep the smile off my face. Peter and I are going to meet on the top of a restaurant and then go on patrol together! When ever I think about my Baby Boy, it makes me smile, he is just so amazing. I hum a song to myself and begin my climb up the restaurant building. 

"Hey Baby Boy!" I yell as I reach the top. I don't get a response. Immeaditly I notice something is wrong, I can feel it in my gut. I scan across the roof, in the far corner is a figureing wearing red and blue spandex, and a pool of something below him. I break out into a sprint. "Peter, Peter, Please, Wake up!" I yell shaking him. I flip him over and gasp. Their is a huge stab wound over his heart. Tears run down my face. "Peter!" I shake him again and he doesnt move. I place my hand on his neck to try and find a pulse. My heart plumets. Not even a slow beat. Nothing. Silence. 

"Take my healing factor!" I yell at him and grab a kanteena to cut my skin, I hold my bloddy arm over his wound, out blood mixing. He still doesn't move. I throw my kanteena across the roof top. I keep my arm over his chest until my healing factor kicks in and my wound closes up. I break down into sobs and throw my mask off. He is the only one that could save me. The only one to make me happy. Then something pops up in my mind. Peter has parents. My stomach drops again. I pull out my phone and click on the contact reading 'Old Man,'. 

"What do you want, Wade?" Tony says sounding annoyed. I choke on another sob, "Wade?" He asks again, his voice turning into concern. 

"P-Peter," I gasp out. I hear Tony's breath hitch, and I can't help but break into more sobs. "H-he... g-g-gone." I say then collapse back into sobs, my forehead resting against my precious baby boy's bloody chest. 

"Please come back," I whisper over and over again, but now matter how much I beg, It won't happen. He is gone. Forever. I hear a stampede of foot steps from behind me. 

"Peter," Tony yells. I sob even harder. 

"He, He is g-gone," Tony, Clint, and Natasha drop to the floor next to me, in sobs. I feel a large hand being placed over my back, and slowly rubs circles into my back. I look up and see the one and only Captain America, through my tears and his own. (A/N At first I think Avengers wouldn't like Wade but I feel like they would grow to like him and I want them to like him so yeah.) I shift my body and hug him. Like a child would their dad. 

"H-he's gone," I gasp. I can feel Steve nod. Bruce clears his voice and says, 

"We need to call the cops," Bruce says, tears still running down his face. Steve lets go of me and I step away. I look back over to Peter's lifeless body. 

"I'm sorry baby boy," I whisper Natasha wraps an arm around my shoulder. We hear sirens in the distance racing towards us. I walk over to my mask and pull it over my face. Usually I run from the cops, but not this time. I refuse to leave baby boy. 

......................

The Avengers and I sit in a small room in the police station, all our faces red and tear stained. 

"Thank you for the information, and sorry for your loss." The police officer says and nods his head. We murmur thanks yous and your welcomes. 

Outside in the parking lot I hug Tony and  Steve then start to walk back to my house. 

"WADE! Wait, you should stay with us for a while," Clint yells behind me. I sigh, I didn't want to be alone. The pain is to much, it doesn't feel real. I nod and follow them back. 

We walk in through the lobby, and I sniffle and let out a few more tears. Furry and Happy come running to meet us. 

"What happened?" Happy ask. Fury scans the group. 

"Where is Peter?" The rest of us share a glance, then Tony slowly shakes his head and falls to the floor in more sobs. I look over to Fury and Happy, and through the bury tears I see Tears streaming down eye patches good eye, and Happy is sobbing. Some of the workers walking around let out a few tears as well. Oh Petey, why did you have to leave? I think to myself. Then it sits in, like brick at the bottom of my stomach. Peter is gone. He will never come back. I can feel myself slowly, breaking off into pieces. I see his cute smile, and beautiful eyes. His brown curly hair flops around, and him swinging around the city. I feel like I'm drowning, like I can't breath. I feel like I'm suffocating. I throw my mask off and gasp for breaths. Steve slowly leads us to the elevator and up to the penthouse. We all sit down in the living room. It doesn't feel right. It just doesn't. Slowly, the Avengers go to there own room. Tony offers me a guest room but I shake my head and make my way to Peters. 

When I open his door, the smell of Peter wafts through the room. I tear slips down my eyes. I chuckle at all his star-wars stuff in his room. But then the pain comes back. More pain than I have ever felt in my life. I pull a gun from my belt and hold it to my head. Peter is gone. I pull the trigger. Pain goes through me for a minute and I see Peter's happy face. 

..........

I slowly re open my eyes and sigh. I wished it would have worked. But it didn't. Pain consumes me again. Tears stream down my face. I look over to his nightstand in search for a tissue. I open one of the drawers. I gasp. Inside is a rusty blade with dry blood on it. I choke on another sob. 

"NO!" I yell and use all my strength to snap  knife in half. Baby Boy, he was always so happy, I should have noticed, looking back I can see the slight glint of pain in his eyes, of sadness. I should have known. I should have seen. 

...............

The next week was awful. We announced Peter's true identity, the we announced that he died. I can still remember to room falling silent, and small sniffles from The Avengers and I. Tony took a step backward and motioned for me to go to the podium. I willed my tears to leave as I begun to spoke. 

"I was his boyfriend. He was the only one that accepted me for who I was. He accepted all of us. Whenever he walked into the room, it light up. Their will always be an empty spot in our hearts that nobody will ever be able to fill. I loved Peter, Baby Boy as I called him, and will never stop loving him. He put everyone in the world, even the villains before himself. the world needed him. And I will miss him, the world will miss him. I am thankful I was able to be apart of his life, it made me feel like I was helping the world." I took a deep breath, "I don't want Peter's hard work as Spider-Man to be forgotten, and for the crime rates to go back up, which is why I will fill his spot on the Avengers, and I will continue on with his nightly Patrols," the crowd claps for me and I sniffle and walk back. After The Avengers, After the world, I will never forget Peter, and Hope nobody else does either.