Career Day

Today was career day. Normally this would be a good thing because their is not class... but when your dad is Tony Stark not so much. Of course he loved his dad but he didn't love press. Peter went so far as to ask Natasha to come and act as his mom. But everybody still knows his Aunt Tasha. It was Flash's dads turn, he had the coolest job so far. Peter sunk farther into his seat holding his breath. All of a sudden a whole opened in the front of the class. Everybody gasped in shock but Peter face palmed.  Strange. Figures. To every bodies amazement, the Avengers stepped out. Jaws opened in shock. Stephen, Loki, Thor, Bucky, Tony, Steve, Sam, Peter Quil, EVEN GROOT, Natasha, Clint, and Bruce stood slightly behind everybody even though Aunt Tasha was holding Clint back. All the Avengers where here besides... out of no where Scott grew to his normal size, never mind then. The class still stared in shock, Ned looked like he was going to pass out and Flash looked like he was a ghost. Of course Peter has to smirk at that.
"Sorry we are late!" T'challa exclaim walking in the room followed by Shuri. Peter stares at her. SHURI IS HERE! He quickly jumps up and gives Shuri a hug.
"I missed you! How is Wakanda?" I ask excitedly. The class continues staring.
"Great... how is this hell hole," Shuri smirks. Peter laughs but her brother nudges her. Natasha then mouths 'sorry' Peter just shrugs.
"Well. You already know who everybody is so you are probably wondering how I know them. Ironman is my dad. Care to describe your jobs?" I state. Tony starts by describing his job, and the rest of the Avengers continue.
"I'm a spy and I have one heck of an aim with bow and arrows." I roll my eyes,
"Alright Katniss What ever you say." I say smirking. Clint flips me off.  Steve gasps with the rest of the class.
"Their are kids here Clint!" Steve exclaims.  Clint shoved his hands in his pockets still smirking. Next is Quil.
"I'm Peter Quil, or as most might know me, Star lord. And my job is saving the world!" He says dramatically. Peter snorts.
"You? Saving the world? I could take you down in my sleep," Peter then freezes and stare at his class. Flash starts laughing then says,
"Puny Parker? He couldn't take down a fly," almost right after he says that he slaps a hand over his mouth.
"Why do you disrespect you- our savior?" Loki question now standing right in front on the once laughing now terrified boy.
"W-what?" Flash stammers.
"You are making fun of the Spider-Man." The whole room is deathly silent, Loki looks confused. Peter looks over at Ned who looks as worried as Peter does.
"Uh... Loki...it was kind of a secret..." Peter says not knowing what else their was to do. Loki's eyes widen ever so slightly then he walks back to stand besides Thor, "It's ok, you didn't know. Besides they where going to find out sometime," Peter says trying to make Loki feel better. Shuri cuts in.
"I'm princess Shuri of Wakanda and I make sure my big brother here, Black Panther doesn't kill himself. Plus I'm basically the best scientist ever," Peter snorts but doesn't argue... she isn't exactly wrong. 
"I am GROOT!" Groot exclaims making the room laugh a little. As the others continue to describe their jobs Peter can feel the eyes burning into his skull.
"Any questions?" Tony asks. Hands shoot up in the air.
"Ted or Ned or just whoever Peters best Friend is," Tony says. Ned looks at the famous man shocked. Tony Stark new his name!
"Mr. Dr. Strange sir, I've asked Peter multiple times where the funniest place you teleported yourself was but he just shrugged." Stephen takes a moment before answering,
"Once I accidentally teleported myself into a funeral." The class laughs. Question after question is being asked, by not only the student but the parents and teacher. After everybody asked at least on question, besides Flash, the teacher announced school was over. Peter gathered his things then walked to the front of the class.
"Do you want ice cream?" Bucky asks. We all nod our heads. Sitting on the whiteboard Peter spots a magnet then smirks. He grabs the magnet and places it on Buckys arm. Dr. Strange opens the portal, Wanda and vision enter first.
"PETER I TOLD YOU NOT TO..." Bucky screams when he spots the magnet on his arm, his voice trails off as he enters the portal.  Once everyone left the teacher falls back into her chair and stares at the wall still in shock, not quite comprehending what happened in her class today. She lets put a low laugh at the absurdities of what just happened.
.......
Request by @kaitlen101
Thanks for reading!
-EB