Winter Spider Part 2

This whole series is requested by the same person as the first chapter.
****Torture in this chapter, gets pretty detailed********
..............
After a while we stopped crying enough to walk to the jet. Our heads hung and our shoulders where slumped. Clint had an arm wrapped around Natasha. I had an emptiness feeling in my stomach. My kid is gone. Once we approach the jet Fury and Happy are standing inside. I lock eyes with him.
"They took Peter." Happy's usual calm and cool shell cracked and tears slipped out of his eyes. Then a sight I never thought I'd see. Fury's face softened and a tear slipped out of his eye. Nick Fury is crying. I can feel my heart shattering all over again. My knees go weak and I fall to the floor in sobs. I need Peter. The world needs Peter.
.............
My cell door swings open and I jump back. A man walks in with a cart of weapons. I gulp and try to hide my fear. I will not give them the satisfaction of seeing me cry. The man walks over to me and grips my hair while pulling me up. I try to hide a yelp. He pulls me towards a pole and takes off one of the hand cuffs. He then puts my arm on the other side of the pole so I am stuck. The man then walks over to the table and grabs a large knife. He walks over to me with an evil smile that makes my stomach churn. I put on a brave face and straighten out my posture. For dad. For the Avengers. He slowly pushes the knife into my shoulder and drags it across my skin leaving a trail of red and pain. So much pain. After the man reached my wrist he begins to leave small cuts all over my body. Pain. My vision blurs. I refuse to make a noise. I can't give in. After awhile he turns me around and repeats the process on my back. Dark spots dance in my vision. I refuse to let into evil. For my dad.
Big purple bruises start to form on my skin where he punched me. Some of the shallow cuts already heal but still leaves a scar. Pain.
Darkness.
Fear.
Alone.
Pain.
Longing.
Numbness.
I refuse to show any of it. HYDRA doesn't deserve to see me weak. They are evil. The door flies open and I tense. He grabs my arm, sending another wave a pain through my body. His finger nails dig into an open cut as he drags me out of the room. I will not make a sound. He pulls me through dark hall way after another then forces me down in a chair. Next to the chair is a table with handcuffs and a tank with water. The man fastens the handcuffs and ankle cuffs. I can't move.
"Hello Petey. How are you to day." He laughs, a low dark evil laugh that sends shivers down my spine. He rips off my shirt and grabs another tool. He clicks a button and it begins to buzz. He then pushes it to my skin and begins to move it. Burning. Pain. A scream raises in my throat. Don't scream. I scream. Tears come to my eyes. Don't cry. I cry. The man in Black laughs.
"You cry, you scream, you make eye contact with anyone, you get punished. You wouldn't want that would you Petey?" I Grit my teeth. Burning. Don't scream. I scream. He laughs. It seems like days before it is done. I screamed 10 times. I bow my head. I will not make eye contact. I gasp. My skin scarred bruised and burned. There are letters. 'Hail Hydra' it says. I want to scream again. But I can't.
The man grabs a knife. He sinks into into my skin. I grit my teeth.
"You scream 10 times. You get 20 cuts. You cried. You get another 20. You disobeyed. I warned you, Petey. I warned you." Pain. All I feel is pain. He then grabs my arm. More pain. The man pushes me into a cold tank of water. Shivers go down my spine. It's like a million swords stabbing me. Over. And over. Again and again. Do not scream.
"This is what you get for disobeying Petey." He hisses. I cower back. Pain. Another painful hour later he grabs my arm, my body erupting into pain. He forces me to lay down on a table. Then he stabs me with a needle. Pain. Then dark. The world is black. But I can still feel. A knife slices my arm. Cutting through muscle. I want to scream. I can't. The pain is to much. I can't pass out. I can't move. My world is pain.
"It's for your own good Petey." I can here a loud sawing noise. I still can't scream. Pain. Darkness. Then it clicks. My arm. He is cutting my arm off. Horror consumes me. I feel a sticky substance pool under me. Pain. So much pain. I want to scream. I want to cry. I can't. I can't do anything besides feel pain. Physical pain and the pain of being away from my family. There is one last cut. My arm is gone. I want to throw up. If I could I would be gaging. A cool medal is slipped onto my shoulder. My new arm. The darkness leaves and I see the man standing above me.
"It was for your own good Petey." He hisses. I gag. I glance over at my medal arm then back to my real arm. I gag again. Tears fall down my cheeks. Blood cover my torso, my own blood.
"You know the punishment for crying." The man says and pulls me off the table and pushes me into the tank with cold water. I quickly wipe the tears away from my face and blink back the new ones threatening to fall. I feel the stabbing sensation again. To much pain. Black swims in my vision. I just want to go. But I can't. I can't let them win. Just as I feel myself slipping away the man in Black grabs my arm and pulls me from the water. He handcuffs me back to the chair. Then he pulls out a needle. Fear consumes me. I just want dad. He would save me. I saved him. I try and tell myself. It doesn't work. He plunges the needle into my neck.
"Now Petey, you will really be the Winter Spider." I gasp. I can't loose my memory. It's the only thing I have.

A prick of pain.
I am not the winter spider. I am Peter Stark. The Avengers are my family. Hydra is evil.
Another prick of pain.
I am not the Winter Spider. I am Peter Stark. The Avengers are my family. Hydra is evil.
Another prick of pain.
I am not the Winter Spider. I am Peter Stark. The Avengers are my family. Hydra is evil.
Another prick of pain.
I am the Winter Spider. Peter Stark is dead. The Avengers are evil. Hydra is my family.