Bomb

Ever since The death of Peter Parker, crime rates had been going up rapidly, rape, stealing, shootings, everything. New York needed Spider-Man, and many people needed Peter. Peter is like a bomb, after he died it effected everyone. 

........... May 

May sat in her bed tears streaming down her face. She could feel her heart splintering into a million pieces, and she felt like she was falling into a bottomless pit of sadness. May found out what happened yesterday, she hasn't left her bed since. After the first round of crying, the pain and guilt set in. The pain of never being able to see some one you love again. It was awful. It felt like a million swords constantly stabbing her, over and over again. She felt empty, she would never be able to see the kids smile again, or his puppy dog eyes. And even his brown hair. No more listening to him talk about random things, no more saying 'I larb you'. Peter is dead. He will never come back. May clutched at her heart and began to sob again, the sobs rack her body. Next she feels anger boiling under her skin. First it was her sibling in laws and next it was her husband, now here nephew, basically son. Everybody she loved is yanked away from her and left her alone and helpless to suffer in her sadness alone. The anger boils over and she throws the vase that was on her nightstand at the wall. It shatters against the wall and breaks into a million pieces, with a loud crack. May sobs harder. Peter is gone. 

.............. Ned

Peter is gone. Vanished into ash, Ned thought. Tears streamed down his face like a waterfall. He noticed the lego death star on his table. Memories of the night Ned found out Peter was Spider-Man flooded his mind. Ned screamed in rage, that his best friend was gone. His knees gave out and he fell to the floor. He can't be gone. He just can't. Feeling rage once more he walked over to the lego death star and kicked it, causing the Lego to fall into small pieces. Except Peter isn't here to help hime put it back together again. Ned falls to the floor in a heap of sobs once again. 

"Peter," Ned gasps and covered his eyes with his hands, as if it could hide him from reality. Hide him from the inevitable truth. Peter is gone. He died a hero, but he left everybody he loved. After a while the tears stopped coming, and he was left with emptiness in his stomach. Then a thought dawned on him. MJ. 

"Hey Loser, what-" Mj started to say but was cut off. 

"Peter h-he," Ned began to sob again, "MJ, Peter is dead." Ned could hear MJ begin to sob and scream something, but it was drowned out by his own crying, and Ned was barely able to hang up the phone. Ned felt his heart snap once more. Peter is gone. 

.............MJ

MJ threw her phone across the room and let out a screech. She slid down the wall she was leaning against and held her heart. Not many people new much about MJ. But Peter did, he knew a lot about her. Besides one thing. MJ had a crush on Peter. But not just a silly little crush, but a burning desire to be with Peter, she felt it every time she saw him,  but that could never happen. He is dead.  MJ recalled the boys smiling face and big brown eyes. Another stab of pain was set through MJ. She covers her face and sobs again. Why do I care so much? He was such a loser. Why do I care? Because I love him. Michelle felt her heart crumble again. Peter is gone. 

................Tony

He was too young. He was just a kid. He was MY kid. I began to sob again and I buried his head in my arms against the table. I felt a pit of sadness,  not just sadness but guilt. I could have saved him. I should have saved him. I would have saved him. When I close my eyes I see Peter laying on the ground. 

"Mr. Stark... I don't feel so good," The kid fell against my body and I slowly lowered him to the ground. 

"DOn't leave me," Tears feel down my face and I removed so he could see my face. 

"I'm Sorry..." Then before my eyes he disintegrated into ash. In the moments he was still alive, I should have told him I loved him, that he is amazing. That he is brilliant. But  I didn't. Instead he died... he died and his last words where 'I'm sorry'. 

I lifted my face slightly and noticed Peter's table with his back up web shooters sprawled about. The web shooters that will never be finished. But more than that a young kid that will never be able to grow up, reach his full potential. Thanos took life away from his kid and many others. I could feel hate overtaking my body, consuming me. Hot angry tears cascaded down my face and I launched a tool at the wall. It hit the wall with a thud then dully fell to the ground. I grunted again from anger and hit my head against the table. It has been two days. And I have to deal with this forever. I already missed the the kids smile and bubbly personality. Peter's ability to talk on and on forever, to make everyone he met love him and care about him. But he is gone. Peter is gone. 

............ New York Streets

In the dark alleyways a little girl sat, curled in a ball. A big man in a black coat with a gun stood looming over her. The little girl looked to the sky, tears clouding her vision. 

"Spider-Man..." She whispered in an innocent and quite voice. The man raised the gun. This time their was no Spider-Man to swoop in and save the day. She waited and kept looking up waiting for the red and blue spandex to swing down and it never came. Instead the man pulled the trigger and the little girls world went black. The little girl lifeless body laid on the dirty ground in a puddle of her own blood. Now her family and friends would have to deal with the same things Spider-Man's friends and family did.  One person effects everybody, and it's a never ending cycle of pain. The little guy has nobody to protect him. Spider-Man is gone. 

............

Sorry guys. Requested by @melody_Castellan 

Last sad chapter. (for a while) 

-EB