Aunt Natasha

Requested by @laney2222
Couple different stories

.................

Today sucked. Flash wouldn't leave me alone, I forgot to do my homework, and not to mention the fact that I got shot last night during patrol. My arm hurts like hell. I drop my backpack next to the couch and drag my feet in front of it to flop backwards on it.

"Rough day?" Natasha asks. I nod and let out a frustrated sigh.

*Flash Back

"Yo, Penis!" Flash yells out. Fuck. I turn back and stare him dead in the eye.

"What do you want?" He laughs and pushes me against. The wound in my arm sends pain down my whole body and I grunt in pain.

"St- stop," I stutter out from the pain of my arm.

"Your so worthless, Penis. Nobody likes you. No wonder why all your family is dead, huh Penis?" I grit my teeth, and blink back tears. I try to stop a scream coming, so instead it turns into a grunt.

*Present

"Yeah, Flash was being really mean today, and he said nobody likes me and that's why my family is dead. And then he kept pushing my shoulder, which I convincingly got shot their last night. Natasha says and opens her arms towards me. I smile at her and hug her.

"Don't listen to him. And remember we love you, OK, Peter?" I nod.

"Okay."

..............

Natasha POV

Today was awful. The people SHIELD where targeting where actually innocent. And I killed them. I killed a woman who probably has a family. Clint is also gone on a mission right now, so I can't see him. The only other person I can think of, to make me happy, he's just so sweet. I sniffle again then start walking to Peters room.
Third person
When the red head walks in the room she's sees Peter, who is sitting on his bed doing homework. Peter looks up from his book and noticed Natasha's puffy red eyes. But Peter knows better then to question her. Instead he pushes the books off the table and pats the end of the bed.
"Hi Auntie Tasha!" Peter says in a cheery voice. Natasha can't help but smile at his nephew. Peter sighs and then hugs his Aunt. Natasha hugs him back.
"Thank Peter."
.........
Natasha sits in her car practically bouncing with excitement for her nephew to get out of school. She sees the rush of students and waits for Peter. She waits a little long. And after 20 minuets she decides to get out of the car and find him. She also makes sure she has her weapons in her but out of sight.
"PETER!" She yells as she walks through the empty halls.
"PENIS!" She hear a voice yell. Natasha gasps and runs over to the door. When she tries to open it, it is locked. Little Bitch. Natasha literally  kicks the door down.
"What do you think your doing?" She hisses at the teenage boy and pulls out her kinfe. Peter is laying on the floor with bruises littering his face.
"Holy shit-" Flash starts to say.
"Get out of hear and don't bother Peter again or I WILL kill you. Are we clear?" The boy quickly nods and runs out in a Flash. Natasha runs to Peters side and helps him up.
"I'm sort Auntie Tasha." Natasha shakes her head and hugs the boy.
"Stop. Don't be sorry, little spider." She hums into his Brown hair.
"How bout ice cream and a long talk?" The red head asks Peter. Peter nods his head and responds,
"Only if I can get Cookie Monster!" Natasha chuckles and ruffles the boys hair.
"Also I'll get you cleaned up in the car." Peter quickly nods his head and follows his Aunt  into the car.