After Ashes

Tony sat in his lab. He didn't talk. And he hardly ate. He just cried. The team knew that Spider-Man died but what they didn't know was that Spider-Man was Peter Parker, Tony's 15 year old son. Nobody really bothered him though as they where to busy grieving losses of their own.
Tony missed the way Peter could just walk in and talk for hours on end about the stupidest thing. He missed his kid's smart mind. His attitude, and his smile. When ever Tony closed his eyes he saw his son fading away into ashes. Tony knew that he would have face his team but for now he preferred to sit in his lab. Tony felt guilt eating at him. He should have forced his son to leave. He should have died instead. He has been through lots of heart break in his life but this was worse than anything he experienced. He felt himself slowly crumbling into a piece of ruble, and isn't sure if he can every be mended. Tony wiped his red puffy eyes then looked up into a mirror. He stared at himself. Large bags, puffy eyes. This isn't what Peter would want. Peter might not be here but he would want me to take care of myself.
"I love you kid," said a sniffling Tony to the mirror. He then sighed and pushed himself up. For the first time in days he walked up to the commons where the rest of the Avengers where mourning. When he walked in he felt a sharp pain stab at his heart. Their seemed to be an empty space where ever he was. The team that was still living looked at him somewhat surprised. They all had puffy red eyes too.
"Hey Tony," Steve greeted, "How you doing?" Tony shrugged and sat down in the chair.
"Bad," he admitted, "you?" Steve sighed and shock his head.
"Same here." Natasha looks over him and Tony knows she wants to ask who's death affected him the most and why he was so sad (more than usual). Tony sigh.
"Spider-Man. His name was P-Peter Parker. Well Stark. I adopted him two years ago. The kid was only f-fifte-" Tony couldn't finish his sentence before he started sobbing again. The Avengers stare at him in shock. Some tears slipped out of every bodies eyes for the kid, and for Tony. His son died. Natasha being the only one that could move at the moment walked over to Tony and gave him a hug. As much as she hates Tony sometimes she feels absolutely awful. "H-he was so s-smart and h-happy. But know he he is d-de-" Tony cried harder into Natasha shoulder. Some how they all ended up hugging each other and crying. Once everybody stops crying for the time being they decide to put on a movie in attempts to clear their minds.
"Star Wars?" Clint suggests. Tony shakes his head.
"T-that w-was P-Peters F-favorite," Tony manages to get out. He whipped a stray tear a way. Clint nods and the group ends up watching Cinderella. A happy movie that doesn't make anybody cry. After the movie no one really wants to be left to their thoughts about the passed, they talk about random things. Before drifting off to sleep Bruce looks over at Tony and says,
"We will get him back. All of them."
.......
I would be lying if I said I did not cry during this. Also next chapter I'm going to be writing a return of the people who died during IW so yeah. SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER BTW, IK I'LL BE GETTING A BILLION COMMENTS ABOUT HOW THIS IS TOO SON AND WHAT NOT, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL POSSIBLY MAKE YOU NOT AS SAD (MAYBE) (HOPEFULLY)
-EB