Winter Spider part 1

@Mzie_x
...................
The sirens blare throughout the tower and the light turns red. We sprint into the room that stores our uniforms and weapons. Quickly I throw off my clothes and put on my suit and shove the mask over my head. We run through the door and into the jet. Fury waits inside.
"HYDRA agents are attacking time square." Fury states simply, "Most of them are like a weaker version of," He glances at Bucky, "The Winter Soldier." Bucky gasps and Steve puts a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. Bucky slowly nods. An army of Winter soldiers... this is going to be a hard battle. "Not only do they want to destroy you, but they are targeting someone, we don't know who, to be there 'leader' aka another Winter Soldier." Fury leaves our group and we sit down on the benches. The Jet goes into the air.
"Peter, please don't get hurt." Dad says. I smile at him, even though I'm wearing my mask,
"Do you really think I would do something stupid, Dad?" He gives me a look, and the rest of the Avengers laugh. It is only to be interrupted by the Jet landing. I'm not prepared for the sight when we step out of the jet. Hydra agents with medal arms flood the street, looking straight forward with one look in there eye, death.
"Spidey, Clint, Tony, attack from above. Bruce. It's time to become the Hulk." I jump onto the top of the nearest building and begin to shoot webs on the agents below me and throw them into each other and nearby buildings. To my surprise they stand up instantly and continue fighting.
"Shit." I mumble to myself. I see Bucky and Steve fighting off agents, and arrows flying every where.
"My webs aren't doing anything!" I say into the comms, while still attempting to fling people into buildings.
"Don't come down from buildings, Peter." Tony says.
"Fine." I reply. I scan the area for anything I could use.
"KAREN, have any attack ideas?"
"Hello Peter, you could throw that boulder and large debris on top of them."
"Thanks Karen!" I web up a large boulder losing on the street and yank it forward. It crushes about 10 agents. To bad there's only about 1000 more. Time slows as a bullet wizzes towards Natasha's heart.
"NATASHA!" I yell and shoot a web forwards. It attaches to her shirt and I pull her up. The bullet continues to fly forward, but it instead enter a Hydra shoulders back.
"Thanks kid!" She says I've their comms after I drop her back in the ground.
"Yup!" I say and continue throwing objects on top of agents. But there are still to many. Bucky is surrounded and so is Cap. Dad is flying above and shooting repulsive at agents, Clint is shooting arrows, and Thor is hitting people with his hammer and lightning. I continue webbing up bad guy after bad guy. The streets are crowded. Then they start climbing the building.
"DAD, There climbing the building!"
"Shit! Be there soon," I grab agents with webs and throw them away. It slows them down a little bit there is still to many. I see hands latching onto the ledge of the building. And iron suit lands next to me and starts to shoot at them. They still aren't slowing down.
We are surrounded.
"DAD!" I scream as an agent grabs his arm and puts a face plate to his head.
"I kill him, or you come with us." My eyes widen and tears cloud my vision.
"Peter. Don't do it." He takes off his face plate and I take off my mask. Tears are streaming down both of our faces.
"I love you dad. I'm sorry."
"PETER NO!" He screams. The man pushes the gun further into his head.
"Take me." I say. Four agents come up and grab me.
"PETER NO! I love you!" He screams as the agent pull me away. The agent drops the gun from his head. I smile a little at him, but tears continue to fall down my face. I don't care what happens to me as long as I know Dad will be ok. The men force me to turn around. I look at my dads face one more time. The men pull me onto one of their plans and handcuffs me to a chain attached to the wall. At least I saved dad.
..........
As Peter vanished from my sight I can feel my heart being shattered and guilt building up under my skin.  Then anger. I fly up into the sky and shoot and kill each Agent on the roof.
"YOU BASTARDS!" I yell. Tears still falling down my face. I quickly lower myself to the ground and take out every Hydra soldier I can see. They don't deserve to live. They took my son. The most amazing person in the world. He is innocent. He doesn't deserve this. He deserves more than anybody could ever give him. Screaming I shoot at the last to agents standing. I look around myself and see lifeless bodies covering the ground. The Avengers stare at me in shock. I just keep crying and my heart keeps breaking. He is gone. I move my mask to revel my tear streamed face.
"They took Peter." I fall to my knees in sobs. Over my own sobs I hear The Avengers breaking out into cries of there own. I feel like I'm being stabbed over and over again in the heart. They took him. My sweet little boy. The most selfless kid in the world. They took him. I can feel myself crumbling into dust. And this time I don't think I can be fixed.