Chapter XII

Bursting through the door of her apartment, Chloe's lips were sewn to Beca's. Their date went exceptionally well. After their little heart-to-heart, they began making out and since there was no one around, they began to feel each other up then soon enough, one thing led to another.

Chloe shut her apartment door, quickly locked it, and returned her lips to Beca's. They kissed hard and fast, both moaning from the pleasure their kisses brought to them. Chloe removed her jacket then did the same with Beca's. Beca slammed Chloe against the wall then sucked on her neck and bit it. Chloe groaned, knowing full well that she was going to have marks because of it, but she didn't care.

Beca's hands traveled up Chloe's legs, taking the redhead's skirt with her. Chloe's core heated like never before and she wanted the brunette to ravish her - against the wall if she had to. She just wanted Beca, so she sped up the process by pulling out her shirt from her skirt and began to unbutton it. Beca helped and ditched Chloe's shirt on the couch, revealing a red lace bra. Beca gulped at the sight and it made Chloe smile. She loved making her girlfriend nervous like that.

Chloe grabbed the bottom of Beca's shirt, pulled it up over her head, and tossed it down where her shirt was.

"My God, Becs..." Chloe breathed.

"What?"

"You're so beautiful..."

"Oh... Thanks." Beca blushed.

"You have no idea how badly I've wanted to see you shirtless."

"Likewise." Beca grabbed Chloe's face and kissed her again.

Chloe smiled in their kiss then lead Beca to her bedroom where the pair undressed one another until they were only in their bra's and underwear. Chloe pushed Beca onto her bed and straddled her. Beca groaned when Chloe pushed down on her center. Beca had never felt anything like it and it was amazing.

The redhead began to pepper kisses all over Beca's body. The young woman closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Chloe's soft lips and tongue on her skin. She moaned and held onto Chloe's ass while she kissed her. The redhead eventually sat back up and grabbed Beca's hands.

"Sit up, baby." Chloe pulled Beca up and gave her a kiss then reached behind the brunette to her bra clasp and went to undo it but as soon as she did, something inside Beca changed and she grabbed Chloe's hands.

"Wait," she pulled them off her.

"What's wrong?" Chloe breathed.

Beca took the opportunity to catch her breath while Chloe was watching her anxiously.

"Do you think... Do you think we can just sleep tonight?" Beca's voice was feeble.

Chloe was confused. "What do you mean?"

"I mean... Can we not do this? I... I'm not... I can't..." Beca tried to find the right words but she couldn't.

"You're not ready?"

"N, no... No. I'm not."

Chloe didn't want to be as disappointed as she was but she was in the process of making love to her girlfriend and to suddenly be stopped bummed her out.

"I'm sorry. I was just caught up in the moment and I wasn't thinking. It's got nothing to do with you, I'm just not ready and I still need time." Beca explained.

"Hey, hey, hey," Chloe stopped Beca's rant and cupped her face. "It's okay. We can wait as long as you want - there's no rush."

Beca nodded. "I just don't want to lead you on."