Chapter XXXIV

Beca had just finished soccer practice when Stacie and the others decided to rock up at her house. The tiny brunette had a relaxing shower and changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. She had a late lunch with her mother then went up to her room to work on her mixes. About ten minutes after she got settled, she heard a knock on her bedroom door.

"Yeah?" Beca answered.

"Hey, Becs," Stacie greeted.

Beca turned around and saw everyone else file in.

"To what do I owe this surprise?" Beca smirked.

"We need to talk to you." Stacie and Fat Amy sat on the bed while the others stood.

"Okay, that doesn't sound ominous at all. What do you need to talk to me about?"

Stacie looked at her friends then at Beca before showing her the photo she took of her and Chloe. Beca's face fell as she stared up at her friends, all of whom looked worried.

"What the Hell is this?" Beca asked angrily.

"They know, Becs," Stacie answered.

"Were you all perving on us or something? What the Hell were you all doing in my room! Where you just watching!"

"Calm down, alright? We wanted to surprise you with a movie night yesterday so we came over and found you and Chloe in bed together."

"And you decided to take a picture?"

"It was cute!" Stacie defended. "And I didn't know another way to say that we knew. It was easier to just show you the picture."

"For God's sake..." Beca dragged her hands through her hair.

"Look, Becs, you don't need to worry, okay? We won't tell anyone." Jesse told her.

"Yeah, we've all agreed on that," CR added.

"Good for you, shorty! You and the ginger make a cute couple." Fat Amy tried to make light of the situation, which was always her go-to.

Beca sighed.

"I know you wanted this all to be a secret and it still can be. We just thought you should at least know that everyone knows." Stacie explained.

"I'm not mad... I just... I just know Chloe's going to freak when I tell her."

"Why do you have to tell her?"

"For the same reason that you had to tell me - we don't keep secrets from each other, and she deserves to know who knows the truth about us. I guess having you guys know now makes things easier for me. I don't have to keep hiding it from you. Are any of you weirded out by this?"

"I mean, it's a little strange but once you graduate it won't be as weird," Jesse answered.

"I'm cool with it. Miss Beale's a fine looking woman and I can totally see you two together in a way... Opposites attract, I suppose," CR said.

"Yeah, and it explains why you've been so upbeat and positive lately if last night was anything to go by..." Fat Amy added.

"I appreciate you telling me, even though it was kinda creepy that you were in my room while we were naked and sleeping," Beca told them.

"Don't worry, shorty, we didn't see any bits that we shouldn't have." Fat Amy reassured her.

"Thanks, I better text Chlo then." Beca grabbed her phone and wrote to her girlfriend.

Beca: Hey, we need to talk ASAP.

"Well, we'll leave you to it, Becs. We thought it'd better if we all came over and told you." Stacie spoke.