Chapter XLIII

Beca was having a very good Tuesday. She woke up feeling refreshed and ready for a new day. She got to school with her head held high and a spring in her step, which didn't go unnoticed by her friends, especially Stacie. During the whole of English class, Beca and Chloe kept sending each other flirty winks and smiles and Stacie saw every one of them.

Chloe: Eyes on your work, Mitchell.

They also texted turning class.

Beca: How can I when my teacher is flirting with me?

Chloe: Multitask.

Beca: It's the work or you, Miss Beale. You need to choose.

Chloe: Work now, me after class. xx

Beca: Deal. ;)

Beca looked up at her teacher and gave her a wink then felt her phone buzz again.

Stacie: Stop sexting and get back to work.

Beca giggled quietly to herself and put her phone away for the rest of the lesson.

"So, why are you so happy today?" Stacie asked once everyone was leaving.

"Can't a girl be in a good mood for no reason at all?"

"Mm... It wouldn't have anything to do with last night would it?" Stacie purred.

"Last night? Hmm..." Beca teased. "Maybe,"

"Was it good?"

"Stacie!"

"What? It must be if you're acting like this!"

Beca rolled her eyes then quickly looked over her shoulder to see Chloe erasing what she had written on the whiteboard.

"Let's just say dinner was cut short," Beca whispered with a wink.

"Oh, that's my girl!" Stacie beamed and wrapped her arm around the shorter woman's neck, pulling her in for an awkward hug.

Beca just laughed.

"So proud of you."

"You're so weird."

"You love me." Stacie kissed Beca's head then released her.

"Behaving, you two?" Chloe asked the girls as they approached the front of the classroom.

"Always, Miss Beale," Stacie smirked. "Just talking about Beca's surprisingly good mood today."

"Oh?" Chloe smiled with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, I don't think anything can bring her down today." Stacie slapped Beca's ass.

"Ay!" Beca jumped then rubbed her behind.

"Go get 'em, tiger." Stacie winked then left the room.

"Ah, that hurt..." Beca hissed.

"Aww, come here, baby," Chloe pulled Beca closer and caressed her backside. "Is that better?"

"A kiss makes all things better, but you know..." Beca trailed off.

"I would and you know I would but we can't here."

"I know and it sucks." Beca's forehead fell onto Chloe's when the redhead stopped caressing the brunette's backside.

The two stood in silence for several moments, enjoying one another's presence, touch, feel, and smell until they heard yelling coming from outside.

"No!"

"Jesse!"

"Don't!"

"Oh no, what's happened now?" Beca pulled away and ran out of the classroom with Chloe behind her.