Chapter XXV

It was a new day and Chloe had woken first again to find her still wrapped around young Beca from last night. The brunette had weaved her fingers with Chloe's throughout the night and kept them that way the entire time. Chloe smiled pleasantly, placing a gentle kiss on Beca's shoulder.

The redhead was ecstatic that she had made amends with her girlfriend and was eager to move forward with their relationship. Chloe had missed Beca terribly and seeing her drunk last night broke her heart, especially since she knew the reason behind it. Even though they made up in the early hours of the morning, Chloe was still determined to make it up to Beca properly. If they had a 'normal' relationship the redhead would suggest going out somewhere nice but they were very limited to what they could do. But that didn't stop the older woman coming up with an idea.

Having the urge to stretch, Chloe gently unraveled her body from around Beca's, being ever so careful not to wake the sleeping beauty. Chloe was successful for about five seconds before the brunette groaned and rolled over, burying her face into Chloe's chest. The redhead melted and wrapped her arms around Beca, kissing her head lightly.

"Mm... Chloe..." Beca mumbled, still asleep.

Chloe beamed and kissed her again.

"Love you, baby," she whispered.

"Mm..." Beca gently rubbed her face against Chloe's chest before remaining still.

At that moment, all Chloe could think about was how happy she was. She was on a high - she got back together with her girlfriend, she had a job that she loved, she had supportive friends and family, and she was improving with her eating disorder. Things were going well for the redhead and she hoped that it would never end and she knew it wouldn't as long as she had Beca by her side.

Chloe continued to stay in bed for a further fifteen minutes before she needed to use the bathroom. She didn't want to get out of bed. It was warm and she was wrapped up with her girlfriend - it was perfect but she knew that it'd only get uncomfortable the longer she held in her bathroom needs. So, Chloe carefully pulled away from Beca, which didn't go unnoticed by the younger woman who grumbled with a frown but Chloe found it adorable.

She used the bathroom and when she came out, Beca was rolled on her other side facing Chloe.

"You're mean," the student spoke without opening her eyes.

"Why?" Chloe smiled.

"I was comfy and you ruined it."

"I'm sorry, cutie," Chloe made her way back to bed, cuddling up to Beca like she did the night before. "Is this better?"

"No, because I'm awake. I don't want to be awake just yet."

"Then go back to sleep."

"Mm, that does sound nice but I'm hungry and thirsty... and hungover."

Chloe giggled then hopped out of bed.

"I'll get started on breakfast then. Pancakes good for you?"

"Do you really need to ask that question?"

"Since you're hungover does that mean you want double maple syrup and double ice cream?"

"You know it, Beale. I need something to absorb all the empty calories I drank last night."

"I'm on it." Chloe skipped out the bedroom and got started on breakfast right away, placing a tall glass of water and some Advil for Beca's hangover on the table.

Now that Beca was back so was Chloe's appetite. She wasn't going to tell Beca that she went back to her old eating habits when they weren't together. She knew that the brunette wouldn't approve but she was going to try and make up for lost time in regards to food. She wasn't as hungry as Beca but she had made herself pancakes as well.