Dove x Sparrowhawk

I bet you're wondering who Sparrowhawk is. Well let me provide you a bit of background information.

Sparrowhawk is Dove's husband who is known as the God of Prophecy. The both of them have been together for 500 years. Like Dove, Sparrowhawk is another oc of mine. So yeah I hope that's enough info for you. If you guys have any questions about the couple, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be answering your questions on the next page if there are any.

Now enough rambling, on to the oneshot!

Type: fluff

Teal was walking through the palace halls with her own group of friends that worked together to rescue people. There was Cleo, a girl who was dealing with depression and was close to committing suicide if Dove hadn't rescued her from the haunting game known as The Static Speaks My Name. Then there was Sol, a boy who struggled with being abused by his parents, was rescued from the game Sonic.EXE. Yael, was a transgender male who was having a hard time being accepted was found in Detroit Become Human.

Finally there was Patricia, a girl with severe anorexia who was close to dying in Little Nightmares, was healed by the goddess of light through a revival spell that healed her soul in the process. Teal was nominated leader of the group and she was ok with it. Now as I was saying, (I know I'm breaking the fourth wall sorry) Teal and her friends were heading to the courtyard to practice their fighting skills when the sound of a piano playing filled the halls. "Where is that coming from?" Cleo asked looking for the source of the music. "I don't know, we should go check it out." Teal suggested to her team. Everyone else nodded in agreement.

And so the group followed the music to a room with transparent white doors. Teal took notice that one of the doors was open a bit, and opened it to where she and her group could see into the room. Dove was sitting on a bench while playing a grand piano, Patricia whispering to the group, "She's playing Fur Elise." "I didn't know she could play piano." Sol replied with a hushed whisper. Dove continued to play, the music sounding like a beautiful melody. The group continued to watch until the song was over. Dove turned around to see the group watching from behind the door.

"My, I didn't know I was drawing in an audience." Dove said as she got up from the bench. The group opened the door fully and entered the room. "So how have you all been doing with your missions?" Dove asked the group. "We've been doing good." Teal said with confidence. Since Teal was the leader of her group, she would mainly speak for them on important occasions. "That's great to hear. Now, you all should begin your training sessions. You have a mission tonight." Dove said. The group nodded in response before Love-Chan, one of Dove's handmaidens, entered the room in with the usual bubbly mood she had.

"My Goddess, I have come to bring you great news." Love-Chan said with a smile. "What is it Love-Chan?" Dove asked. "Your husband Sparrowhawk has returned!" Love-Chan proclaimed with excitement. Upon hearing this news of her husband, Dove beamed and followed Love-Chan outside to the entrance of the palace. Teal and her friends followed close behind to see who this Sparrowhawk was. Once they reached the front entrance of the palace, they saw Dove and Love-Chan standing a few feet in front of them.

The screech of a sparrowhawk caused them to look over to where a sparrowhawk was landing at on what looked like an ancient platform. A bright light flashed and a god-like man appeared where the sparrowhawk had landed. The group got a good look at the man.

"Sparrowhawk!" Dove exclaimed running over to where her husband was standing

"Sparrowhawk!" Dove exclaimed running over to where her husband was standing. "Doveria!" Sparrowhawk pulled his wife into a hug with his strong masculine arms. After a moment, they pulled apart from each other. "I missed you honey." Dove said in a cheery tone, in which her husband smiled in response. "I missed you too princess."

"Welcome home Sparrowhawk." Dove said as she led her husband inside the palace. As they were heading inside, Sparrowhawk noticed Teal and her group. "Who are these humans princess?" The God asked as he scanned the group with a suspicious gaze. "This are my friends, they are one of the newest groups assembled to fight the terrorlings." Dove explained. "I see. Well then, looks like they have an important mission tonight. And it won't be as easy as it seems." Sparrowhawk said. Upon hearing this, Teal and her group hurried to the courtyard, leaving the couple alone.

"Tell me princess, how have things been?" Sparrowhawk asked his wife. Dove giggled, "It was pretty lonely without you, but I still managed." "Oh really?" Sparrowhawk smirked while using his strong hands to lift his wife and carry her bridal style. "Oh! Sparrow! Put me down!" Dove cried out flustered. "Aww, but I missed my wife so wife so much!" Her husband replied as he carried his princess off to the garden.

Meanwhile

Teal and her team was training for their mission. As they trained, they could hear the laughter and happiness of the couple echoing into the courtyard. "Well, nothing like young love." Love-Chan said as she patted Assassin's head. "They've been married for 500 years Love-Chan." Assassin said as she played on her phone. Love-Chan smiled and booped her girlfriend's nose. "I hate you." Assassin said as she was in a blushing mess. "Aww love you too Babe." Love-Chan simply replied.

"Love you the most Waifu." Assassin muttered but to where her girlfriend could still hear. Teal and her group giggled quitely.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed. If you guys want to see more of  Dove and her husband Sparrowhawk, let me know in the comments. All you have to do is put
#DoveHawk so I can know you want to see more.

As of always, happy reading my children and I'll see you in the next oneshot.

Doveria the Goddess,
Over and out!