Dark x Reader

Requested by: Neoma_Moon
Type: Fluff and silliness

Happy belated birthday Neoma!

I sincerely apologize for the long wait but here we are. I hope you enjoy this one shot :3

Without further ado, onto the chapter!

(Y/N) watched as Dark took out a pocket watch from his pocket. "What's that?" Anti asked as the other members of the circle saw the pocket watch. "This here, is a pocket watch." Dark said with a blank face. "An ordinary pocket watch?" (Y/N) asked as they looked up at Dark. "Not quite." Dark replied.

"What does it do exactly?" Radical Larry asked. Dark chuckled as he held up the pocket watch, "This is a pocket watch that you can hypnotize someone with." The group looked at each other in an 'oooo' manner before looking back at Dark. "How does it work?" Flowey asked with an excited grin. "It's simple. Allow me to demonstrate." Dark said as he held onto the chain of the pocket watch, letting it dangle a bit.

He then swayed the pocket watch in front of Anti, his eyes following the object. Anti soon looked like he was in a drunken state, causing Dark to smile. "Go jump out the balcony onto the pool." Dark said with a smirk. Anti got up and ran towards the balcony as everyone else followed close behind.

Anti reached the balcony where the pool was below it and proceeded to preform the command. Anti splashed into the pool as everyone else laughed their heads off while Dark had an amused smile on his face. As soon as Anti emerged from the pool the hypnosis wore off, causing him to realize what happened. "DARK YOU ASSHOLE!" Anti shouted as everyone laughed even harder.

"ANTI, YOU DO NOT JUMP OFF THE BALCONY TO GO DIVING INTO THE POOL!" Crow's voice echoed. "Yes my general." Anti replied before he glared at the group on the balcony, who were still giggling fools. "Can we all have turns with the pocket watch?" (Y/N) asked. "Sure. As long as no one breaks something." Dark replied.

The next hour or so consisted of the group goofing off with the pocket watch. It resulted in Dr. Money with his hat eaten by the dragon, Flowey in a flower pot, SlenderMan with no tie, and (Y/N)'s hair being (F/C). "Alright, it's Dark's turn." (Y/N) said as they handed the pocket watch to Dark.

Dark glanced at the pocket watch before back at (Y/N) as an idea came to him. He held the pocket watch in front of (Y/N) by the chain and began to sway it back and forth. (Y/N)'s eyes followed the swaying object as they fell into the state of hypnosis. Once they were hypnotized, Dark smiled before he made his command. "Come closer (Y/N)." Dark said.

(Y/N) did as they were told, their state of being hypnotized not allowing to protest or make them do anything else. Once (Y/N) got close to Dark, he embraced (Y/N) before his lips landed on theirs. This caused (Y/N) to come out of their state and go red with blush before they kissed back.

The kids lasted about a moment before Flowey yelled, "Get a room you two!" The two pulled away with (Y/N) in a blushing mess and Dark with a blank expression on his face. At that point, everyone else had left the room, leaving the two alone. "I... I like you too Dark." (Y/N) spoke after an awkward moment of silence.

Dark smiled as he pulled (Y/N) closer to him.

"I know you do."