Dark x Reader

Type: Fluff and a bit of angst
Requested by: Luna_Moon7777

Warning: The following chapter will contain a bit of violence. Please proceed with caution.

"What a waste of space you are."

"Nobody wants anything to with you."

"Pathetic. Just leave already, no one will notice you're gone."

Tears ran down (Y/N)'s cheeks as the voices of the terrorlings echoed. (Y/N) just wanted all of this to stop, but no matter how hard they tried to dream, they would find themselves trapped in the same old nightmare. They were getting tired of this nightmare, they only wanted to have a nice dream for once. However, they could only remain helpless against the terrorlings.

SHRIEK!

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as the sound of terrorlings being slain by a sword of light echoed. (Y/N) stood up, a little petrified but relieved as someone was coming to their rescue. But before (Y/N) could go to their rescuer, a painful blow to their head was brought forth by a man wearing a black tuxedo. "Now now, why don't we have Dove play our little game together?" The man chuckled before he casted a spell of direct obedience on (Y/N)'s unconscious body.

A laugh of insanity erupted from (Y/N) as their (E/C) eyes turned red as black liquid flowed down on their cheeks. They got up from the floor and turned to Darkiplier, who had an amused look on his face. "I feel so great! I'm about ready to kill anyone who stands in my way!" (Y/N) said with their voice high pitched and disoriented. "Save your excitement for when we both play a game with her." Dark said as he glanced at Dove, who was now in the room with her sword drawn.

"Dark! Realise (Y/N) from under your magic at once!" Dove said as her sword glowed white. Dark smirked before he snapped his fingers, "How about no?" At that moment, Jeff the Killer knocked out Dove's sword from her hands as Radical Larry sucked Dove into his pocket dimension. "That was easy." Jeff said as he grabbed Dove's sword off the ground. "Please, she was obviously too focused on saving  (Y/N) to even react." Radical Larry said with a cackle.

"Enough babbling now. We must get back to the Dark Castle at once." Dark said as a portal opened up. The four of them crossed over to Cas pri ron and were now at the courtyard of the Dark Castle. Radical Larry and Jeff walked off together, probably devising god knows what kind of games for Dove to play while trapped in the pocket dimension.

"There you are Dark." A female voice spoke. (Y/N) and Dark looked to see Crow, the general of the terrorlings and goddess of darkness holding a small child in her arms. "I need someone to look after Misfortune." "Hi!" Misfortune said in her adorable accent. "Why of course General," (Y/N) spoke, "We'd love to look after her." Crow smiled as she put down Misfortune. "I knew I could count on you. Now, if she dies while I'm gone, I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER BOTH OF YOU!"

(Y/N) and Dark flinched a bit. "We'll make sure nothing happens to her my General." Dark said. "Good, I'll take my leave now." Crow replied before she opened a portal and crossed through. The portal closed behind her, leaving the pair now with the child. "I want to play hide and seek!" Misfortune said as she jumped up and down. "Hide and seek is my favorite game." (Y/N) said with a cackle. "That sounds like fun. I'm in." Dark said.

"You guys go hide ok?" Misfortune said happily. "Count to 10 ok?" (Y/N) said. "Ok! 1...2..." Misfortune said as she covered her eyes. (Y/N) and Dark both ran off into different directions. (Y/N) ran until they found a tall tree. (Y/N) climbed up until they made sure they were hidden in the leaves. (Y/N) giggled, "I'm sure this is the best hiding place." (Y/N) decided to wait here while still giggling maliciously.

A few minutes passed and (Y/N) was convinced they had won the game. That was until the tree branch (Y/N) was sitting on broke, causing (Y/N) to fall and land on their side. Surprisingly, no bones were broken. "Found you!" Misfortune said as she giggled, "Are you ok (Y/N)?" "I'm alright Misfortune." (Y/N) replied as they got up and dusted themselves off. "Have you found Dark yet?" (Y/N) asked, "No." Misfortune answered. (Y/N) smiled as they took the child's hand, "Let's go look for him then."

Both (Y/N) and Misfortune went together to find Dark's hiding spot. "If I was Dark playing hide and seek with an insane human and unfortunate child, where would I hide?" (Y/N) thought as they looked around. After a moment, an idea came to (Y/N)'s head as they spotted Dark hiding in the distance.

"Wait here Misfortune. I have an idea." (Y/N) said with a devilish grin. "Ok." Misfortune replied as (Y/N) crept over to where Dark was hiding. Once (Y/N) was close enough, they snuck by him and surprised Dark by kissing his cheek. This caused Dark to snap towards (Y/N) with a blush on his face.

(Y/N) ran away from Dark while laughing hysterically as Dark chased them. (Y/N) quickly hid behind a tree to catch their breath, but that moment was cut short as Dark grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist. Dark chuckled as he pulled (Y/N) close to him, "Here's a little payback." Before (Y/N) could pry away, Dark closed the gap between their lips. (Y/N) blushed as they closed their eyes and kissed back.

After a moment, they pulled away, with (Y/N)'s face a reddish color and a smirk on Dark's face. "Love you too (Y/N)." Dark laughed as (Y/N)'s face grew darker. "Let's just go find Misfortune." (Y/N) said before the sound of giggling nearby was heard. Misfortune was giggling as she held a newly taken photo of (Y/N) and Dark kissing. "Oh Misfortune." Dark said as he picked the child up. "You can keep it sweetie." (Y/N) said with a smirk. Misfortune smiled happily as Dark gave (Y/N) a look. "I love you more Dark." (Y/N) winked.

Extended ending...

A flash of light occurred and Dove was now back at the Palace. "My goddess, where have you been? We were all so worried." Harmony Heart said as she hurried over to her. "I'm alright Harmony. I know Nova will grant me a second chance to save (Y/N)." Dove replied. Harmony nodded, "We all know so." Dove and Harmony then proceeded to walk together to the courtyard, both filled with hope that a second chance would occur.