Blue x Jade

Type: Fluff
Requested by: Wolf-Wisdom

The flash of light occurred, and Jade was at the Hub. Jade looked around and spotted Blue talking with Purple. They went over to where the two were so they could talk to Blue. The sound of Blue laughing at one of Purple's jokes stopped Jade in their steps. Jade's happy mood changed to sadness as Jade came to the conclusion that Blue liked Purple instead. Jade turned around and did their routine for tonight. After finishing up, Jade sat down and sighed, unsure of how to confess their feelings for Blue.

"What's wrong Jade?" Jade looked up to see Mark sitting next to them with a concerned look. Jade explained their situation to the man himself, who nodded his head and listened. After Jade was finished, Mark spoke, "Well, first off you need to unleash your emotions instead of keeping them to yourself. It's very unhealthy to just bottle up emotions." Jade nodded before Mark continued. "That's why I'll help you out with your dilemma!"

Jade's eyes widened in surprise. "You will?" "Of course! I'll be your wingman!" Mark said with a grin. "Shouldn't you let Dove handle this? She does have the trait of love." Jade asked. Mark's eyes glanced around the Hub before he said, "Dove? Well, she has her own stuff to attend to. She better not turn this situation into another one of her fanfictions." "What was that last bit?" Jade asked with an eyebrow raised. "Nothing at all. Now, I have an idea that can help you." Mark said. "Really, what is it?" Jade asked. "I'll explain after the third chime goes off." Mark replied.

Speaking of which, the third chime went off. "Blue come over here!" Mark called out. Jade began to sweat nervously. "Mark, what are you doing?" Jade whispered. "Trust me, this is gonna work." Mark replied. Blue approached the two with a smile on her face. "Hey Mark, hey Jade. So what's going on?" Blue asked as Jade began to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Well, tonight is going to be a bit different. I'm having the two of you go together on a separate mission." Mark explained. "What about the others?" Blue asked. "Bob and Wade have agreed to go with them. Now get going you two, there's a person in need of your help." Mark replied. Both Blue and Jade went through the portal to start their mission.

"Where are we?" Blue asked as she tried to identify her surroundings. Jade took one look at the area and everything fell into place. "We're in HuniePoP!" Jade exclaimed. Jade looked over to see Blue slightly uncomfortable. "You ok?" Jade asked as they saw Blue's expression. "I'm fine, it's just I'm not very fond of this place." Blue said.

Suddenly, a scream echoed, causing both of them to turn their heads in the direction of the victim. "Did you hear that?" Jade asked. "I did, and they're not too far away." Blue replied. The two of them ran in the direction of the scream. Soon they found a girl in her early teens surrounded by a group of terrorlings. "There's our person." Blue said.

"Stay back! I'm warning you!" The girl said as she slowly attempted to back away.

"What's the point Lavender? You know you'll never have a chance with Scarlett."

"Please, just stop it." Lavender said with tears threatening to fall.

"Scarlett will never love you. But our General will once we bring you to her."

Jade realized that Lavender was going through the same situation as them. But they had no time to sympathize, as Lavender was about to be taken by the darkness. Thinking fast, Jade took out an ultra ball and took out two terrorlings.

Soon a battle ensued, with Jade and Blue fighting side by side. After 5 minutes, the rest of the terrorlings retreated, causing everything to return to normal. "Are you alright?" Blue asked as she went over to Lavender. "I'm ok. Thanks for saving me." Lavender replied with a small smile.

After some brief introductions, Jade and Blue took Lavender back to the Hub. Jade showed Lavender around while Blue went to go see the rest of their group.

"So I heard what the terrorlings were saying." Jade said. Lavender glanced at the floor, "Yeah, I just don't really know how to tell Scarlett how I feel." She replied. "Just tell Scarlett how you truly feel. It's better to let it all out." Jade replied. "You're right, I have to tell her! I'll tell in the morning as soon as I get to school. Thanks Jade." Lavender replied before she woke up.

Jade looked over and saw Blue standing by herself. Immediately, Jade knew what they had to do. They stood up and walked over to her, ready to confess. "Hey Blue," Jade began, "There's something I need to tell you-" "I have something to tell you too." Blue said quickly. Jade looked at her rather surprised. "Maybe we should say it at the same time." Jade suggested. "Good idea. 1...2...3-" Blue replied.

"I really like you but I don't know if you feel the same."

Both of them looked at each other, both in a blushing mess. Jade glanced up to see mistletoe hanging from the ceiling above them. Blue and Jade's faces drew closer until the sweet bliss of their lips touching envolped both of them.

The snap of a camera caused them to see Dove holding a newly taken photo of them while a grin plastered on the Goddess' face.

Goddammit Dove. XD

Extended ending ~

Lavender took a deep breath before approaching her crush, Scarlett. "Scarlett..." Lavender began, "I understand if you don't feel the same-" Scarlett cut off Lavender by kissing her cheek. "I love you too you adorable dummy." Scarlett replied with her cute smile. Both girls held hands as they went to class.

"Aww, they're so cute together!" Gabriela said with stars in her eyes. "Just like the two of us." Zack, her boyfriend replied. "But we're already married in the dream world Sparrowhawk." Gabriela giggled as she booped his nose. "Love you too Dove." Zack said before pulling her into a soft kiss.